31 Things Under $200 From Target That’ll Make Any Home Look More Put-Together
From a furry ottoman to faux leather accent chair, these items will make your home feel like $1,000 without breaking the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An 8-inch faux hoya leaf hanging plant that’ll add some greenery to your space without any of the hassle. The plant comes in a neutral ceramic pot and hangs by a rustic rope.
2. A Ninja Foodi Power Blender system so you can whip up smoothie bowls, dough, and more in a snap. This dishwasher-safe set includes a 72-oz blender pitcher, a 14-oz smoothie bowl maker, and a 24-oz nutrient extraction cup.
3. A metal and wood counter stool so you can add some extra seating around your kitchen island. The stool’s backless design means you can tuck it under your counter when it’s not in use.
4. A beige boucle pillow that’ll add a comforting yet stylish touch to your bedroom or living room. The pillow, which includes a plump insert, features an exposed metallic zipper with an attached tassel accent.
5. A chalkboard calendar because organizing your life is important, especially if you can do it in a stylish way. The calendar is magnet compatible and includes two white chalk pencils with magnetic clips and a gold magnet.
6. A Nespresso coffee maker and espresso machine combo because it’s about time you give your morning cup of java an upgrade. This machine lets you brew five different single-serve coffee cup sizes and even comes with a capsule welcome kit so you can discover which blend you like best.
7. A playful doormat that greets (and says goodbye) to your guests. Use it outside your front door for a welcoming touch, or by your screen door inside so your floors won’t get dirty.
8. An asymmetrical bench with wood and metal finishes that’ll give your entryway that perfect mid-century modern touch.
9. A toile-stitch lamp shade because sometimes your standard desk lamp needs a fashionable upgrade. This intricate lamp shade boasts a black-and-white floral design that will go with any decor.
10. A fresh set of cotton sheets so you can give your room a simple spring revamp. This breathable set comes with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two pillowcases.
11. A vintage Persian rug that features an intricate diamond and patterned motif so you can freshen up your space in a cinch. Reviewers love that this stylish rug even has a latex backing to help keep it in place.
12. A set of nine bold photographs so you can create your own gallery wall at home. Each individual framed photo is 11x11 inches.
13. A circular shelf with a metallic gray finish that’ll add some industrial vibes to your home. The open shelf boasts six compartments that will allow plenty of space for books, picture frames and other cozy accents.
14. A glass pineapple table lamp because you can never go wrong with fruit-inspired decor. Reviewers love that this stylish lamp looks expensive but boasts a reasonable price tag.
15. A 14-piece knife set from KitchenAid so you can channel your inner Top Chef champion while you cook. The set includes a knife block, chef’s knife, bread knife, utility knife, santoku knife, paring knife, six steak knives, shears, and sharpening steel.
16. A wooden accent table with an eye-catching open pattern so you can infuse some beachy vibes into your living room.
17. A white wire basket from Magnolia that’s perfect for Easter eggs or other odds and ends around your house. The basket features a built-in wooden handle that adds a nice rustic touch.
18. A rectangular wall mirror with a natural-colored deep wood frame so you can add dimensional style to your space. Hello, gorgeous!
19. A long, narrow TV stand that can hold a 60-inch TV or smaller. The stand has a sturdy metal frame as well as three open shelves, which reviewers say are ideal for holding video game consoles.
20. A Roman shade window treatment that’ll keep your room cool when it’s hot outside and make sure it stays warm in the winter. The shade boasts a versatile basketweave texture and cordless retraction for safety.
21. A multi-use pressure cooker with a detachable air fryer from Instant Pot that’ll basically turn you into a chef. This two-in-one device pressure cooks, sautés, steams, slow cooks, cooks sous vide, warms, roasts, bakes, broils and dehydrates, and reviewers appreciate that it’s a total space-saver.
22. A faux leather accent chair so you can class up your living room or home office without breaking the bank.
23. A furry ottoman so you can put your feet up and be super comfortable while you do it. Reviewers dig that it’s durable and easy to clean.
24. A medicine cabinet with both internal and external storage because you can never have too much storage space in the bathroom. The cabinet also features a mirrored surface so you can stare at yourself while you brush your teeth.
25. A Cuisinart Precision stand mixer because nothing says “put-together” quite like this sought after kitchen appliance. It boasts a 500-watt motor, 12 speeds for precision mixing, and is compatible with several attachments, like a pasta roller or meat grinder.
26. A Magnolia wood and wire bookshelf with a built-in desk that functions as two pieces in one while still looking stylish. The piece features two shelves and easily attaches to the wall so you can save as much space as possible.
27. A modern coffee table with two drawers so you can keep those random odds and ends out of sight. The white drawers feature a textured line pattern and contrast nicely with the brown wood. Pro tip: If you’re going for a uniform look, this table is part of a matching set.
28. A Novogratz plant stand with three tiers so you can put all of your greenery on display. Reviewers love that the piece is modern yet rustic, meaning it blends seamlessly with many decor styles.
29. A Cravings by Chrissy Teigen cookware set because nothing screams sophistication like an array of matching kitchen utensils. This set includes a Dutch oven with lid, a sauté pan with a lid, a large saucepan with lid, a small saucepan with lid, a 10-inch frying pan, an 8-inch frying pan, a silicone slotted turner and a silicon spoon.
30. A chenille cable-knit throw so you can stay warm for the remainder of cozy season. The throw is peak preppy in the best way and can be tossed in the washing machine ~and~ dryer for easy maintenance.
31. A six-piece Turkish bath towel set that’ll basically transform your bathroom into a spa. The set includes two bath towels, two hand towels and two washcloths and reviewers can’t get over how plush and soft each piece is.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.