31 Things From Target That Just Might Make You Think “My Home Needs An Upgrade”
From a Joanna Gaines-designed stand mixer and a faux rabbit pillow to a vintage-inspired record player and modern accents, here you'll find plenty of ways to upgrade your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Novogratz record storage stand so you can showcase your extensive record collection. Don’t have one? Turn this versatile piece into a classy bar instead.
2. A faux rabbit pillow that’ll bring a plush touch to your bedroom or living room. Add the matching oversized lumbar and oversized square pillows to complete the set.
3. A marble top end table with a gold base because your home might benefit from a gilded accent. This table is also tall and narrow, so it’ll fit seamlessly into a variety of spaces.
4. A faux gold glitter wreath so you can bring some festive spirit into your home. This decorative wreath features golden berries for a stunning metallic accent and is the perfect way to usher in the holiday season.
5. A 10-speed stand mixer from KitchenAid because your kitchen might need some love too. This appliance boasts a pebbled texture and a custom dark green hue that was handpicked by HGTV queen Joanna Gaines, so you know it’s stylish.
6. A rich red cable knit throw to give your living space the perfect preppy vibe. This blanket is made of chenille fabric for cozy comfort and is machine-washable.
7. An upholstered pouf you can use as extra seating in your home. Thanks to its neutral color palette, the pouf will also work well in a nursery or bedroom.
8. A geometric succulent wall hanging that is a great way to bring a bit of greenery into your living space. Not a plant fan? Use this modern storage space as a stylish way to hold office supplies or other knickknacks instead.
9. A Novogratz mid-century sofa bed that’ll instantly add some character to your living space. This sofa features linen upholstery with a tufted back and winged arms and sports a sturdy wood frame with stylish legs.
10. A handmade rug to add a pop of color to your home. This multi-colored teal area rug is made of wool, which helps ensure lasting use in high-traffic areas.
11. A pair of white and gold pineapple bookends because nothing is chicer than displaying ceramic food on your desk or on a bookshelf.
12. A circular window pane mirror that’ll brighten up your space in an instant. This handcrafted piece boasts a high quality steel frame with a matte black finish and is ideal for an entryway, living room or bedroom.
13. A natural wood console table if you’re looking to add some stylish storage to your home. This piece boasts two drawers and two open shelves, which are ideal for displaying books, art pieces and other decor.
14. A house-shaped cookie jar to store all of your holiday treats. Yet thanks to its classic design, this jar still works in your kitchen no matter what time of year it is. Eat up!
15. A spa-quality aromatherapy oil diffuser that changes colors. This device can transform your home into a relaxing haven with the push of a button and even has a candlelight mode. The best part? You can pick your own scent!
16. A tufted accent chair to bring some warmth to your living room or home office. The chair’s large memory foam seat cushion makes it the ideal place to read a book or just rest and relax.
17. A modern bench that’ll inject some style into your home. Use it to warm up your entryway or keep it at the foot of your bed to complete your bedroom.
18. A decorative storage basket with a leather pull so you can store extra blankets, pillows and whatever else, in a sophisticated way.
19. A sleek Simple Human trash can because even your garbage deserves an upgrade. This modern black trash can features a steel pedal and a silent-close lid, and also hides and secures those unsightly trash bag rims.
20. A colorful painting of a cockatoo, because who doesn’t want a touch of whimsy in their home courtesy of a funny looking bird? This painting is small enough to be part of a gallery wall, but also bold enough to be displayed on its own.
21. A ceramic table lamp with an intricately designed base that can class up a room in a cinch. Place it in your entryway so guests can see it as soon as they walk in, or bring it into your bedroom as a fun accent piece.
22. A cordless Dyson vacuum so you can clean your abode quickly and easily. This slim yet powerful vacuum was designed to clean both carpets and hardwood floors and even has a handheld component that’s ideal for hard-to-reach areas.
23. A vintage-inspired Crosley turntable with three speeds that’ll add some retro vibes to your living room. While the turntable obviously plays records, you can also use its built-in Bluetooth receiver to transmit your digital music wirelessly through the stereo speakers.
24. An industrial-style bar cart so you can actually display your liquor collection in a sophisticated way. This cart has an iron frame that can withstand plenty of use and sports slots to hold wine bottles on either side. It’s also on wheels (with brakes) so it’s easy to move around your home.
25. A ladder bookshelf because you can never have too much storage space, especially when it’s this stylish.
26. A gold-framed letter board to create fun messages to display around your home. This gilded letter board boasts a black background and comes with white plastic letters, punctuation marks and numbers to provide a contrast.
27. A Google Nest video doorbell because sometimes it’s helpful to know who’s knocking. This high-tech gadget is equipped with HD video, which provides clear images no matter the time of day. It also lets you talk and listen to visitors and boasts intelligent alerts that let you know when someone is too close to your house.
28. A roll of peel-and-stick wallpaper in a Mediterranean tile pattern so you can transform your bathroom into an Italian oasis. This pattern also works great above a fireplace or as a vibrant kitchen back splash. Each roll is about 28 square feet.
29. A set of textured-weave curtains that’ll be both chic and functional. These curtains filter light while adding a level of comfort to your living room. What’s more? The drapery panel slips right onto a curtain rod, making these curtains really easy to hang.
30. An oversized wall clock to add an air of sophistication to your living room or dining room. This timepiece boasts a rustic wood frame and a satin black finished Roman numeral grill — Caesar would approve!
31. And a desktop tic-tac-toe set that’ll add some fun and entertainment to your space in an instant. Display it on your coffee table so guests can play, or keep it in your home office as a decorative distraction.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.