We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A George Foreman grill that doubles as a panini press, so you can whip up a burger or a hot sandwich whenever you please. The grill has a nonstick coating and is adjustable, so you can move it depending on what you’re cooking.
2. A Ninja cold press juicer because a fresh-squeezed juice is a great way to start your day — and making it at home is better for your wallet that going to a cafe. This appliance features two juicing speeds, three interchangeable pulp filters, and an anti-drip lever to prevent kitchen messes.
3. A 3-quart Crock-Pot that features high, low, and warm heat settings so you can cook pretty much anything your heart desires. This dishwasher-safe slow cooker is perfect for making small meals (for up to three people), dips, stews, and other delights.
4. Or an Instant Pot 6-quart pressure cooker for folks looking to prepare larger meals. This beauty can cook rice, steam foods, whip up a stew, and more. It also has a delay cooking function, so you can time your meal ~perfectly~.
5. A KitchenAid stand mixer, designed in conjunction with domestic goddess Joanna Gaines, to help you whip up fresh pasta, ice cream, and more in style. This appliance boasts 10 speeds and is a great asset if you want to up your baking game.
6. A 12-piece nonstick cookware set that's ready to (basically) transform you into a master chef. Reviewers love how this set is durable and dishwasher-safe.
7. A mini waffle maker capable of whipping up the cutest breakfast you’ve ever seen in about two minutes. The dual nonstick cooking surfaces heat evenly, which means you get a perfect waffle every time, with no mess left behind.
8. A set of marble salt and pepper shakers because proper seasoning is the key to good cooking and great food. This set will also look great on your tabletop.
9. A cutting board with a built-in knife sharpener to make meal prep even easier. This cutting board features nonslip edges and is dishwasher-safe.
10. A double-decker egg cooker that can hard-boil and poach up to 12 eggs at a time. This countertop appliance can also whip up an omelet, and can even be used to steam vegetables. In other words, it will do basically everything but the dishes afterward.
11. An 11-piece Magic Bullet blender set so you can whip up smoothies with ease at any time. This puppy, which has dishwasher-safe parts, can also make fresh dips and sauces.
12. A set of four storage bins that’ll make it easy for you to locate all of your ingredients in your pantry or refrigerator. Each bin has side handles so you can carry it easily.
13. A nonstick pizza pan, because you never know when the urge to channel your inner Giada De Laurentiis will strike. Unlike traditional baking sheets, this pan has a textured bottom that’ll help prevent pizza from sticking to it.
14. A 6-quart stainless-steel stock pot that’ll become your go-to for making hearty soups and pasta dishes as it gets colder. This pot has a built-in strainer and is dishwasher-safe, meaning you won’t need to spend any time scrubbing it once you’re done with your meal.
15. An OXO fruit and vegetable chopper that’ll do all the slicing and dicing for you, so you can be more efficient in the kitchen. This gadget chops in swift easy motion and has a nonslip base so it won’t slide around on the counter.
16. A Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 indoor grill and air fryer so you can channel your inner chef and whip up everything from steak to French fries. In addition to air fry and grill functions, this appliance bakes, roasts, and dehydrates food.
17. An electric mini griddle that’s ideal for making eggs, cookies, and a whole host of other treats. This compact machine features a nonstick cooking surface that’s great for single-serving cooking with minimal cleanup.
18. A six-piece gold steel bakeware set you can use to whip up just about any sweet treat. Each piece is made of durable aluminum with a nonstick coating, so you don't have to waste any post-cookie time scraping and poking at burned-on chocolate chips.
19. An Instant Pot multi-use pressure cooker with a detachable air fryer that pressure cooks, sautés, steams, slow cooks, cooks sous vide, warms, roasts, bakes, broils and dehydrates. Reviewers appreciate that it’s a total space-saver, which makes sense — because normally, you'd need about 10 different appliances to do all that.
20. A sous vide nano precision cooker so you can cook like a pro from the comfort of your own home. This gizmo cooks meals (think ahi tuna and pork tenderloin) evenly using a sealed bag in hot water, with no worry of overcooking.
21. A Ninja food chopper that you can use to chop, mince and purée a variety of ingredients. I’ve had one of these for about three years and it’s significantly cut down on my meal prep time. It’s also very easy to clean.
22. A 14-piece KitchenAid stainless-steel knife set with a maple block because every good cook needs the knife skills to match. Each knife is made of carbon steel and has a razor sharp edge — and when you do need to remedy any dull cutlery, there’s an integrated sharpener in the knife block.
23. A KitchenAid variable speed hand blender so you can whip together soups, guacamole, and more in a matter of minutes.
24. A 16-piece marble-patterned stoneware dinner set that’s so chic, you’ll want to throw a dinner party, just so you can show it off. Reviewers love that this set is dishwasher and microwave-safe.
25. A five-piece stainless-steel bar tools set to help you mix a drink or two. Sure, making a cocktail isn't cooking per se, but it's still a very valuable skill to have.
26. A serving platter with five removable sections that’s perfect for serving chips and an array of homemade dips and salsas. There’s also a large plate underneath that’s great for larger items. And the whole thing is dishwasher-safe.
27. An oven mitt and potholder set to keep your hands safe while you’re spending all of this time in the kitchen.
28. A Ninja Foodi Power Blender system that doesn't just make smoothies and dips — this can also make more complex foods, like dough and smoothie bowls.
29. A set of five mixing bowls with lids so you can prep and store your food with ease. The bowls nest inside one another so they don't take up too much space and they're also dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
30. A Cuisinart air fryer/ toaster oven that does so much more than make toast. This appliance has seven functions — air fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, warm, and toast — and is even large enough to cook an entire chicken. It also comes with an oven rack, baking pan, and air fryer basket.
31. A porcelain serving bowl – it's basically begging you to prepare a salad or cook some pasta to put in it. It also works as an accent piece that can hold some fresh fruit. This chic bowl has a footed base and a beaded pattern around the rim.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.