We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A swivel bin and rake pooper scooper combo for the pet owner who doesn’t like to pick up after their pet. This gizmo features a plastic rake paired with a rotating bin that makes scooping your dog’s poop a breeze. Yes, really. It even comes with scented trash bags that fit into the bin and help mitigate unpleasant odors.
2. A colorful scratcher board that’ll keep your cat from destroying your furniture. This cat scratcher comes with a bag of catnip that you can apply when you wish, and was designed to contour to your cat's ability to flex and stretch their body. The surface helps keep your cat's claws trimmed and well-maintained and will (hopefully) keep them from clawing your favorite chair.
3. A deluxe dog harness with shoulder and belly straps, because your pooch deserves to be as comfortable as possible while on a walk. This harness controls moderate pulling by resting across your dog’s chest instead of their throat and features a light and breathable construction that’s comfortable, yet durable. Walk on, Grover!
4. A stuffing-free dog toy that’ll keep your pet entertained without a potential mess. It'll even keep squeaking if it’s punctured (!!!) and is ideal for small to medium-sized dogs.
5. An airtight pet food storage container to keep all of your pet’s dry food fresh. It's pest-proof and great for travel. Plus! It features a stackable design for space efficiency.
6. A grooming rake with rotating teeth (ideal for pets with thick fur) that’ll remove loose hair from your pet’s undercoat and help prevent tangles and mats in dense fur.
7. A package of natural dental treats to keep your dog’s teeth healthy and clean. They sport a unique texture that cleans down to your pet’s gum line in an effort to fight plaque and tartar and freshen bad dog breath.
8. A hypoallergenic lavender and chamomile-scented dry shampoo that’ll cut down on the number of times you need to bathe your pet. This shampoo, which requires no rinsing and can be dried with a towel, is ideal for anxious animals who dread bath time.
9. A slow-feeder dog bowl to prevent your fast-eating canine from gobbling down their food too quickly and potentially getting sick as a result. Its circular design naturally improves digestion by allowing dogs to forage for their food via fun patterns and mazes!
10. An adjustable dog seat belt tether because your pup should buckle up in the car, too. One end of this tether clips directly into your car’s seat belt buckle while the other end attaches to your pet’s harness, keeping them safe yet comfortable while you’re driving.
11. A ball launcher if your dog never, ever gets tired of playing fetch. This gizmo, which comes with its own ball, allows you to throw the ball up to three times farther. Its built-in gripping mechanism means you never have to reach down and touch the ball with your hand. So long, slobber!
12. An adorable treat tote with an easy-to-open drawstring to keep all of your dog’s treats in one place. This tote, which is great for walks or training on the go, can clip onto your pocket and hold an entire cup of doggy eats.
13. A package of natural Pill Pocket dog snacks for the pet owner who wants to give their pup medicine without making a mess. These chicken-flavored morsels feature an opening you can slide a pill into and then pinch closed, so your dog will think they’re eating a treat, not taking medicine. The Pill Pockets are made with natural ingredients as well as trace nutrients and are vet-approved!
14. A portable pet food container if you frequently travel with your pet. This air-tight storage vessel is perfect for keeping food fresher while on walks and vacations. What’s more? The top and bottom portions of the container are removable and can be used as food and water bowls.
15. A flower water fountain that ensures your cat will stay hydrated even when you aren't home. This playful fountain is perfect for picky kitties who prefer filtered water and has three water flow settings.
16. A calming and cozy bed because, let’s get real, your pet deserves to sleep like royalty. This round bed has a nonskid bottom that keeps it in place and is machine-washable, meaning it’s very easy to keep clean.
17. A chic bubble backpack for the pet owner who wants their furry friend to travel in style while staying calm and comfortable. This backpack gives your pet a broader vision of the outside world while keeping them close to you and even has mesh patches for optimal air circulation. It’s pleasant to wear and ideal for travel and hikes. Go ahead, channel your inner Taylor Swift!
18. A box of leak-proof poop bags, because picking up after your dog should be stress and accident-free. These bags are simple to open and tie securely so you can enjoy a stress-free walk with your dog, and are made from recyclable materials.
19. A chew toy made of natural wood fiber to mimic the texture and taste of real wood that your dog will love. It's splinter-safe *and* great for teething pups as well as dogs who need to satisfy their natural chewing urges. Chomp away, Fido!
20. A natural paw-soothing cream, because your pup’s paws should be in tip-top shape at all times. This topical ointment heals, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin and is good to have on hand if your dog’s paws tend to get dry or chapped.
21. A durable leash with reflective strips so you and your dog can stay visible and safe during late-night walks. It's made of the strongest rock-climbing rope and features padded handles to keep your hands especially comfortable.
22. A large-capacity litter box that’s designed to look like a decorative clay planter for pet parents who want to keep their cat’s litter box incognito. This litter box, which can blend right into your home, features a filtered ventilation system that works to control dust and odor and is ideal for large cats and multi-cat households.
23. A high-tech camera to keep an eye on your pet when you’re not home and let you talk to them. This gadget has night vision and can livestream directly to your phone so you can watch Fluffy 24/7. What’s more? This camera can even dispense treats to your pets when they’re being especially well-behaved.
24. A professional-strength stain and odor eliminator that’ll keep your home fresh even in the midst of your pet’s worst messes. It can tackle pet urine, feces, and more and works well on a variety of surfaces, including carpets and floors.
25. An indoor treehouse for your cat because they deserve a lush space to play, scratch, climb, and relax that won’t clash with your home’s decor.
26. An automatic feeder if you’d like to schedule meals for your pet when you’re not home. This dry food feeder has a built-in timer and can dispense pre-portioned servings of food at any time. It also allows you to talk to your pet and call them to their meal.
27. A set of three mouse-shaped cat toys that’ll keep your feline friend entertained for hours at a time. These plush toys feature catnip and are perfectly sized so your cat can bat and carry them around the house.
28. A waterproof and scratch-proof car seat cover if you want to protect your vehicle from your active pet. This cover features four different layers that create an impenetrable barrier between your seats and your dog, and is super easy to clean and install.
29. A dishwasher-safe lick pad that’ll keep your dog happy and calm as you bathe and/or groom them. Simply spread peanut butter on the mat and use it to distract your pooch while you do all of the dirty work.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.