Here’s my cheeky little guide to making a lip-smackingly delectable cold coffee bevvy.
2. Extravagant ingredients, these are not.
So, all of this you’ll probably already have lying around - which is much of the charm to this recipe. 1 spoon of sugar, 2 spoons of your favourite coffee and half a glass of milk.
And also 500ml cold water.
4. Culinary qualifications won’t be required.
So, start with adding the milk to the coffee and giving it a little stir, followed by the sugar. Don’t worry about little grainy bits, that comes later.
And then the water.
Pop the mixture in something you can pop a lid on and leave for a good few hours (at least 6, I’d say). Overnight works well.
6. Several hours later…
Told you those pesky bits would get sorted! Coffee magic.
7. Ice, ice, baby.
Serve over ice, sit back and think about how delicious this is and what a champ I am for teaching you.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.