People Are Sharing The Most Bizarre Fan Theories They've Ever Heard About A TV Show Or Movie
"None of the Rugrats actually exist."
Recently we asked members of the BuzzFeed Community about their favourite weird movie and TV fan theories. Here are some of the best suggestions:
1. Dr Heinz "Doof" Doofenshmirtz is Phineas’s father in Phineas and Ferb.
2. Bob's Burgers is about Bob coping with the death of his family.
3. In Beauty and the Beast, the enchantress is Belle’s mother.
4. Riverdale doesn't exist, it's just Jughead writing a story.
5. Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord.
6. Spencer from iCarly is actually Crazy Steve from Drake & Josh.
7. None of the babies in Rugrats actually exist.
8. In Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Lillian is Titus's biological mother.
9. Frozen, Tangled, and The Little Mermaid are all interrelated.
10. In Pretty Little Liars, Aria was actually A.
11. Snowpiercer is the sequel to Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
12. Seasons four to six of Glee were a figment of Tina Cohen-Chang's imagination.
13. Ross lost custody of Ben in Friends.
14. The main cast of Seinfeld actually died in the last episode.
15. Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender is descended from the Air Nomads.
16. In Mean Girls, Regina George actually did die, but Cady acted like she didn’t out of guilt.
17. The briefcase in Pulp Fiction contains Marcellus Wallace’s soul.
18. All of the Pixar films exist within the same universe.
19. Agent Coulson is Captain America’s son.
20. Derek Shepherd from Grey’s Anatomy is still alive.
21. Loki is NoobMaster69 in Avengers: Endgame.
22. Prue died back in season one, wayyy before her "actual" exit in season three of Charmed.
23. Supernatural ends how it begins, in Sam's college dorm.
24. Jack Dawson from Titanic is a time traveller.
25. And lastly, this little gem – Harry Potter is Voldemort’s son who the Potters kidnapped.
Note: Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity.