9 Times Queer Couples Were Done Right On Screen And 8 Times They Were Outright Robbed
Gallavich = YAY! Klaine = NAY.
Recently we asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which LGBTQ couples they love, and which ones they felt were done dirty. Here are some of the best suggestions:
1. Done right – Holt and Kevin from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
2. Done dirty – Elio and Oliver from Call Me by Your Name.
3. Done right – Nomi and Amanita from Sense8.
4. Done dirty – Kurt and Blaine from Glee.
5. Done right – Willow and Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. Done dirty – Alex and Piper from Orange Is the New Black.
7. Done right – David and Patrick from Schitt's Creek.
8. Done dirty – Adam and Eric from Sex Education.
9. Done right – Adora and Catra from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
10. Done dirty – Cheryl and Toni from Riverdale.
11. Done right – Alec and Magnus from Shadowhunters.
12. Done dirty – Mitch and Cam from Modern Family.
13. Done right – Mickey and Ian from Shameless.
14. Done dirty – Santana and Brittany from Glee.
15. Done right – Elena and Syd from One Day at a Time.
16. Done dirty – Casey and Izzie from Atypical.
17. Done right – Susan and Carol from Friends.
Note: Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity.