1. 1. He Thinks Outside The Box
4. 3. He Is Willing To See A Project Through To The End (See The Butler Recommends You Tube Channel. Some Videos Had 3 Parts)
The Butler Recommends
The Butler Recommends was a You Tube series I created whilst bored in 2010. I now find it very painful. But a lot was learnt from it!
5. Here is a example of The Butler Recommends
6. 4. He Has Produced And Performed In Some Decent Comedy Over The Last Couple Of Years
“Imaginative and witty chaps…pitched to perfection…Go and see them, and wear waterproof mascara.” ★★★★★ - Agnes Frimston, thepublicreviews.com
“They’re brilliant…One to watch!” - Charlene White, ITV
“Pretty awesome guys.” - Chizzy Akudolu, BBC’s Holby City
“Great improv team.” - Jimmy Akingbola, BBC’s Rev
“Brilliantly funny comedy” - Spotlight
“100 awe-struck souls packed into a steamy basement, hooting with glee at pure, spontaneous comedy. These guys are it!” - Kerry Shale, BBC’s Doctor Who
“Best improv comedy gig around” - Luisa Omielan, ‘What Would Beyonce Do?’
“Clutching at straws and spinning them into bars of solid gold. […] Sure to sweep you along for the ride and leave you with a smile etched upon your face” - Jack Clayton, What’s On London
“Fresh…funny and fast-paced. A true delight to watch.” ★★★★ Official Theatre
“Incredibly witty…strong and intriguing. Funny and engaging performances.”
★★★★ Female Arts
“Clever. Poignant….hilarious. An hour of honest laughter and genuine entertainment.” A Younger Theatre
“Excellent…splendid style. Well written and funny. It will have you smiling throughout.” Everything Theatre
“Great concept. Outrageous characters and a dose of humour.” The Public Reviews
I, like everyone else on the planet, have done this job
Top Secret Comedy Club 2011-2013
14. Hamley Bear
LIKE A BOSS
15. A Clown at the 2012 Olympic Games
Best paying job I ever had was dressed in these red and white spandex!
17. Comic Actor
Hand gestures play a big part in my acting
19. Sketch Comic
Pumpkin Queen 2011
(See the Pumpkin Queen spread her wings as half of the very talented In Cahoots)
I think I am either improvising a bunny or a monster?
22. And a Producer of these things
23. 6. He’s Got Some Good Comunications Skills
I know how to communicate with…
26. THE PUBLIC ( via face to face promotion and all social media known to man)
29. BONUS REASON! His Grandad is Mr Rumbold of ‘Are You Being Served?’ If that’s not worth an interview I don’t know what is!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨