18 Ways Crossfit Will Actually Change Your Life
Functional fitness is bae.
1. It makes you actually want to work out.
2. It turns you into a weightlifter.
3. It's more interesting than the same old gym routine.
4. Your body actually feels healthier.
5. You fall in love with crushing tough workouts.
6. Shared suffering brings people together.
7. You realize it's boss to be strong AF.
8. You learn things about your body and movement that you never knew.
9. You say goodbye to low self-esteem.
10. You feel like a freaking superhero.
11. You can't be bothered to obsess about the scale anymore.
12. Your workout buddies become your best friends.
13. You find yourself actually wanting to work harder in a workout.
14. It leaves you feeling invincible.
15. You get as tough mentally as you do physically.
16. It makes you want to crush — and congratulate — your opponents.
17. Your swagger levels rise.
18. It focuses you on the workout, not the calorie-counting.
Note: Answers have been edited and condensed for length.