We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what small but amazing things they're thankful for this holiday season. Here's what they said:
1. Having fewer toxic people in your life.
3. Badass drag queens.
4. The Patriots crushing it.
5. Flavored coffee creamer. And things that make toddlers easier to deal with.
6. Harry Styles' long, majestic hair.
7. But also Zayn.
8. And of course Louis Tomlinson's high note in "Love You Goodbye"
9. A stocked (with free stuff) fridge.
10. The simple things.
11. First post-college job.
12. All the good stuff, but also all the bad stuff.
13. Awesome Uber drivers.
14. Finally feeling depression lift.
15. Watching Buffy all over again.
16. Meeting the band that has changed your life.
17. And music that makes tough times easier.
18. Your first serious relationship.
19. The best best friend ever.
20. Chosen family.
21. When your favorite character's life is spared.
22. Parks and Rec.
23. And quality TV comedy in general.
24. All things Shonda Rhimes always.
25. A new job coming just in time.
26. A legit excuse to miss Thanksgiving dinner.
27. Being able to tell relatives you're not single anymore.
28. Being inspired to take up baking.
29. The family being together and safe and sound.
30. A great makeup brush.
31. Making new friends.
32. A heated toilet seat.
33. And of course a loving puppy that makes everything feel better.
Note: Answers have been edited and condensed for length.