1. Good Morning
2. Bent-Over W
3. Bent-Over Y
4. Bird Dog
• Keep your core tight throughout the movement.
• Keep your back and neck in a straight line through your heels.
• Don't rotate at the torso.
• Your knee can brush the floor when you come back in, but don't come to a full stop.
5. Sprinter Sit-up
6. Bulgarian split squat
7. Glute bridge
9. Chair Dip
• Place your hands under your shoulders.
• Your body should make a straight line from the back of your head to your heels (or to back of your calves if you're doing a modified push-up from your knees).
• Don't let your butt sag or tilt up.
• Keep your elbows 45º to the midline of your body (they shouldn't flare out to the sides).
11. Side Plank
• Focus on a strong contraction throughout your entire back and core.
• Reach forward and up with your opposite finger tips and toes.
• Repeat on the other side.