Here Are The Only 15 Exercises You Need To Get In Shape Anywhere
Get ready to learn the building blocks of any effective workout. No gym necessary.
1. Good Morning
2. Bent-Over W
3. Bent-Over Y
4. Bird Dog
• Keep your core tight throughout the movement.
• Keep your back and neck in a straight line through your heels.
• Don't rotate at the torso.
• Your knee can brush the floor when you come back in, but don't come to a full stop.
5. Sprinter Sit-up
6. Bulgarian split squat
7. Glute bridge
9. Chair Dip
• Place your hands under your shoulders.
• Your body should make a straight line from the back of your head to your heels (or to back of your calves if you're doing a modified push-up from your knees).
• Don't let your butt sag or tilt up.
• Keep your elbows 45º to the midline of your body (they shouldn't flare out to the sides).
11. Side Plank
• Focus on a strong contraction throughout your entire back and core.
• Reach forward and up with your opposite finger tips and toes.
• Repeat on the other side.