4. A clip-on pod that syncs to your phone and measures pace, distance, and more.
It’s an affordable alternative to more expensive gadgets and GPS watches. Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
5. A pouch for your phone and other stuff that stays super secure and won’t bounce.
Get it from Amazon for $23.28.
6. A clip-on speaker for anyone who hates cords or doesn’t want in-ear headphones to block out street noise.
Get them from Amazon for $29.99.
8. Sweat-wicking, quick dry underwear that keeps your undercarriage dry no matter the weather.
9. An every-other-month subscription box tailored for runners.
Get it from The Runner Box starting at $11.50 per month.
18. A slap band which is not just super fun to put on, but also keeps you visible on early morning and late night runs.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
19. A t-shirt for the runner who wants to show their house loyalty.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.