1. The first thing to know is that getting jacked arms simply means making the muscles of the upper arm bigger.
2. But you can't just do a billion bicep curls.
3. Start doing squats, deadlifts, presses, rows, and chin-ups.
4. Save the arms-only exercises for the end of your workouts.
5. Plan on lifting weights 3-4x per week.
6. Beware of doing too much high-intensity cardio.
7. But light cardio is great for your health and your gains.
8. Also, make sure you do literally nothing one or two days per week.
9. Figure out whether or not you need to lose body fat in order to make your arms pop.
10. Make sure you're eating a balanced diet that supports your goals.
11. Prioritize getting regular good quality sleep.
12. Stick with the same training plan for at least six weeks.
13. Make sure your expectations for seeing results are realistic.
14. And if you're not seeing some results after six weeks, first look at your diet and lifestyle.
15. If you've dialed in lifestyle factors and still aren't seeing results, then you can tweak your program.
Get after it!
Social image via The Rock.