Here's What Real Healthy People Actually Eat For Brunch
For when you don't want to ruin the weekend with salad.
Brunch is a time-honored way to totally go to town on food you probably wouldn't eat every single day of the week.
1. Sweet Potato Hash with Poached Eggs
2. Easy Whole Wheat Blueberry Waffles
3. Bacon, Eggs, Greens, and An English Muffin With Jam
4. Apple Walnut Baked Oatmeal
5. Poached Eggs on Sourdough with Avocado Sauce
6. Yuca-Tomato Basil Frittata
7. Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas
8. Creme Brulee French Toast
9. Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes
10. Sweet Potato Tarts
11. Huevos Rancheros
12. French Toast Bread Pudding
13. Homemade Chilaquiles
14. Baked Portabella Breakfast
15. Buckwheat Pancakes With Agave And Peanut Butter
16. Blueberry Protein Pancakes (with Fresh Fruit and Turkey Bacon)
17. Spinach and Egg Mini Muffins
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.