5. GPS Watch With An Emergency Alert System
The Bia does all the usual GPS watch stuff like measure pace and distance and sync with fitness apps. But it’s designed to be less bulky and easier to use than most of its competitors. It also has a safety feature that allows the wearer to share their location throughout their run and alert emergency contacts when they’re lost or in danger. ($279)
8. Stylish Activity Tracker
The Misfit Shine can be worn as a watch, pendant, or necklace and allows users to track steps and fitness activities (walking, running, cycling, swimming, tennis, etc.), monitor their sleep, set daily goals, and keep a photo food journal. Quantify yourself (fashionably)! ($79)
12. Crazy Durable Water Bottle That Tracks Your Hydration
Let this bad boy fly off the treadmill or get knocked around in the weight room because it’s super durable. A built-in meter tracks water consumption and the lid flips open with a push of a button, so one-handed, mid-workout sipping isn’t just possible, it’s probable. ($13.53)
17. The Running Tracker That’s Also A Media Player, Coach, and Workout Buddy
The Adidas Smart Run miCoach does the work of a few different devices. It allows the wearer to: access training plans created by elite coaches, track all run-related data, listen to music, and enjoy the comfort of a strapless heart-rate monitor, all in a single wrist-worn device. ($353.47)
21. So-Much-More-Than-A-Gym-Tote Gym Tote
No need to carry bags on bags on bags on bags to carry sneakers, gym essentials, jewelry, and other stuff. This tote has a separate compartments for sneakers, a sleeve for a yoga mat or a jacket, an umbrella pocket, and lots of compartments and pockets for assorted accessories. ($163)
30. Towel That’s As Grossed Out By Gym Germs As You Are
One side of this towel is labeled “gym,” the other, “skin,” ensuring that you’ll never again blot your face with the same side of the towel that you used to wipe down the stationary bike after Sweaty Betty was done with her ride. ($25)
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.