1. Master the squat and start your day with a few of them.
2. Stretch your butt and lower back, especially after #LegDay.
3. Get a good night's sleep by drifting off to a custom calming soundtrack.
4. Do this quick and not-that-sweaty workout on your lunch break.
5. Just go for a walk, tbh.
6. Make a snack that's tailored to your workout.
Exercise feels oh so much better when you're properly fueled. If you're running or doing other steady state cardio, try the snack and meal above. Or create your own with the guidelines and suggestions for fueling other kinds of exercise here.