"We are a government that takes its commitments seriously." (-Tony Abbott)
1. Spend first week in office with Indigenous Australians.
2. Stop the Boats.
3. No cuts to education funding.
4. And support for the Gonski education reforms.
5. No cuts to health.
6. Give all Australians access to 25 megabits per second download speeds by 2016.
7. Provide fibre-to-the-premises for all Tasmanians for the National Broadband Network.
8. Provide a customs vessel to monitor whaling operations in the Southern Ocean.
9. Provide a paid parental leave scheme for all women.
10. No new taxes.
11. No cuts to ABC or SBS funding.
12. Abolish no more than 12,000 public sector jobs.
13. Cut no more than $4.5 billion from foreign aid.
14. No changes to the old age pension.
15. Keep the Australian Renewable Energy Agency.
16. Spend $2.55 billion for the Emissions Reduction Fund.
17. One million more solar roofs and at least 25 solar towns.
18. No cuts to Landcare.
19. No public servant to be made forcibly redundant
20. No permanent residency to people arriving by boats.
21. Amend the race hate laws for Andrew Bolt.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!