2. Use this tablet pouch that has elastic bands on the outside to hold all of your gadgets in one place.
3. Use these drawer organizers to help you keep track of your crap.
Drawer organizers are not just for the kitchen! You can also use them for your junk drawers or in your bathroom. These ones are mix-and-match, so you can get what you need based on the size of your drawers.
Price: the silver mesh inserts are $2.49–$5.99 each and the acrylic stackable inserts are $2.49–$4.99.
5. Invest in a good quality binder so you can keep track of things you frequently need, like checkbooks, pens, bills, etc.
6. Use this purse organizing insert so you can switch between purses without forgetting your wallet every time.
This is the black version, but it comes in 18 different colors and three different sizes.
8. Keep your kitchen cabinets organized using dividers or over-the-door caddies.
10. Designate a place to hang jewelry instead of just dropping it on your dresser.
12. Use baskets for everything!
Baskets are the lazy person's No. 1 organizing trick. You can basically just throw stuff in a basket and your place will look so much more organized. Use big ones for blankets, or baskets that fit into your shelving to hold clothing, chargers, books, Tupperware, or anything else you need a place for.
Price: $14.99 each.
14. Use a countertop organizer or a shower caddy to keep your makeup and toiletries organized.
You can use regular mason jars or cups to hold your makeup inside the caddy, and just affix it with a Command Hook.
Price: Find the acrylic countertop organizer for $24.99 and a basic shower caddy for $16.
15. Or if you wanna get fancy with it, use one of these shelving units to hold your bathroom products.
17. Keep your belts organized instead of throwing them on your dresser or trying to just drape them over a hanger.
20. Get a bag dispenser to keep all your plastic bags in one place, not just shoved underneath your sink.
You can get one that mounts to your wall or inner cabinet, or you can use a fabric one that can hook on to a door knob or Command Hook.
Price: The wall-mounted dispenser is $9.99 and the fabric dispenser is $12.