We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy-talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people seem to be buying a lot of products that actually solve problems you didn't realize you had. Like garlic clove peelers that keep your hands from getting smelly, egg cookers that are faster than a stove, and fabric shavers that get the little fuzzies off your clothes.
1. This pillow that's meant for pregnant women but is really all that any of us really want in life ($64.99).
2. This programmable pet feeder that will feed your pet up to three times daily even when you're not home ($44.99).
3. This insanely expensive watch that makes us question why someone who is this rich would buy a watch on Amazon ($3,495).
4. This portable laundry pod that's a perfect solution for people who don't have laundry in their apartments or buildings ($133.27).
6. This Smokey the Bear sticker that will probably not have any impact on forest fire prevention TBH ($2.49).
8. This enormous pack of 24 dinosaur stamps that make the perfect party favor for children or grown ass adults who love dinosaurs ($6.33).
9. This egg cooker that has a bunch of inserts so you can make hard boiled, soft boiled, poached eggs, or omelettes in a flash ($14.96).
12. These genius garlic peelers that will remove the skin but keep cloves whole and keep your hands clean ($6.99).
15. This huge tub of not-expensive cold pressed coconut oil that you can use for food/body/hair care purposes ($10.67).
19. This un-ironic fannypack that comes in a shit ton of colors ($7.84).
Most promising review: "This fanny pack completes me. As a 34 year old adult male, I have no idea why I have never used one before. Everything I need to carry with me is one zipper away from me. My keys, my gum, money, nail clippers, my bottle of Tabasco sauce. It's all right there bellow my waist. I have to tell you that every time I hear that click of completion, I feel like Batman suiting up to fight crime, the only difference is I'm not fighting a crime, I'm living my life (thanks to this fanny pack). If I could wear two of them I would, I just don't have that much stuff to carry." —Carlos
Find it here.