We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people seem to really be investing in giving themselves a fresh start. That makes sense, since most of us are just now beginning to crawl out of our Winter caves and embrace the Springtime. It seems people are trying to eat healthier, get more organized, and take time for the little things that make them happy. I'd say that's a positive thing.
1. This insanely adorable Darth Vader alarm clock that will make sure you wake up on the dark side of the bed haha get it? ($12.50).
2. This actually good looking backpack that has padded straps and fits a laptop ($36.99).
3. These buzzer buttons that are useful in the classroom, for game night, or when your partner won't shut up and you just want to keep interrupting them with random noises ($14.39).
4. This matcha powder that is perfect for baking delicious treats or actual tea-making ($24.69).
Usually this can is over $45. Yeah, matcha is expensive AF.
Most promising review: Up to now, this is the best tasting matcha I've bought. The product arrived very fast. The small tin container is cute and easy to use. This matcha has strong flavor and green color. It is really high quality matcha, I will definitely order more." —Jodee Butler
Get it here.
5. This Korean snail repair cream by Mizon that is supposed to help with acne and skin elasticity ($14.09).
6. This brilliant solar powered battery that charges your devices wherever you go, even on camping trips ($20.99).
7. This 7-in-1 multifunctional pressure cooker that basically does everything except wash itself ($114.86).
10. This set of 8 LEGO molds that are perfect for making ice cubes, chocolates or jello shots ($14.97).
12. This laundry detergent for wool and cashmere clothing that will save you tons on dry cleaning ($12.05).
13. This two-pack of powdered peanut butter that sounds weird and gross but is actually delicious in smoothies and has less fat than actual peanut butter ($6.99).
14. This brush egg that will help you clean your makeup brushes without damaging the bristles ($0.97).
Most promising review: "This is a great product! I've been looking for something like this to clean my brushes but didn't want to spend a ton of money in the process. The grooves give your brushes a deeper clean than cleaning them by hand. It doesn't feel cheap and the silicone is nice and thick. A must have for anyone who has a ton of brushes, it makes cleaning them a lot faster!" —Shirley
Get it here.
15. This onion/general vegetable holder that keeps your food in place while you chop it and helps guide your knife for even slices ($12.87).
17. This non-stick donut pan that will make you feel less guilty about binge eating a half-dozen donuts since they're ~baked, not fried~ ($9.23).
18. This window mounted dashboard camera that could come in handy for insurance purposes and/or chasing tornados, which you should never do ($150.08).
Most promising review: "Having a dashcam in my windshield gives me peace of mind, as the footage it captures can be used for proof to insurance companies as well as in court. All it takes is one wrong move by another driver and your life can change drastically. Having a quality dashcam is important as you want the footage to actually be usable." —Harvey The Reviewist
Get it here.