Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising up in the ranking. This week: ice cream makers and MERMAID BLANKETS!!!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Seems like people are really getting into the swing of summer this week: if you combined all (well, most) of these items, you'd have a recipe for the best beach day ever!
4. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that takes only a few minutes to use and also works on watches and glasses ($29.99).
6. A cute lil' mushroom BlueTooth speaker that has a built-in mic and a suction cup so you can stick it on any surface ($6.97).
8. A verdant drying rack that is perfect for drying off bottles and pump equipment but also excellent for regular water bottles and glasses ($17.99).
9. A set of tissue paper pompoms that you can hang as decoration, or even tape to presents instead of a bow ($20.99).
10. A "Chillsner" that is basically a reusable icicle that keeps your beer cold on hot summer days ($20.95).
11. A stylish bracelet that holds your headbands on your wrist without the discomfort or general high school aesthetic ($19.95).
12. This unnecessarily gendered Body Glide anti-chafing balm that will be there for you when your summer chub-rub gets out of control ($7.99).
14. A portable food or water bowl for when you don't want to leave your dog behind on summer day trips and adventures ($4.99).
15. A grill mat that creates a flat surface to make it easy to keep delicate foods like fish from falling apart ($18.95).
16. A set of adjustable microfiber bracelets that have a special blend of citronella and other oils to help keep mosquitos away ($10.99).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.