We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Seems like people are really getting into the swing of summer this week: if you combined all (well, most) of these items, you'd have a recipe for the best beach day ever!
1. An ice cream maker that will cool you off when the heat becomes unbearable ($28.98).
2. A very important blanket that every mermaid needs to buy immediately ($23.88).
3. A Roomba vacuum for when you are literally the laziest but also smartest person ever ($449.99).
4. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that takes only a few minutes to use and also works on watches and glasses ($29.99).
5. A Father's Day shirt to rule them all, perfect for the ill-mannered dad ($6.95 to $21.95)
6. A cute lil' mushroom BlueTooth speaker that has a built-in mic and a suction cup so you can stick it on any surface ($6.97).
7. A portable phone charger that you can just pop in your purse or pocket for emergencies ($9.99).
8. A verdant drying rack that is perfect for drying off bottles and pump equipment but also excellent for regular water bottles and glasses ($17.99).
9. A set of tissue paper pompoms that you can hang as decoration, or even tape to presents instead of a bow ($20.99).
10. A "Chillsner" that is basically a reusable icicle that keeps your beer cold on hot summer days ($20.95).
11. A stylish bracelet that holds your headbands on your wrist without the discomfort or general high school aesthetic ($19.95).
12. This unnecessarily gendered Body Glide anti-chafing balm that will be there for you when your summer chub-rub gets out of control ($7.99).
13. A Slammo game set that looks much easier to play than it actually is ($37.39).
14. A portable food or water bowl for when you don't want to leave your dog behind on summer day trips and adventures ($4.99).
15. A grill mat that creates a flat surface to make it easy to keep delicate foods like fish from falling apart ($18.95).
16. A set of adjustable microfiber bracelets that have a special blend of citronella and other oils to help keep mosquitos away ($10.99).
17. A set of stickers that will help you keep the most organized planner ever ($3.99).
18. A galactic mousepad that looks like a nebula in outer space ($5.60).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.