We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. This "shalom" wall hanging that will welcome her home every day.
2. This amazing cookbook that documents comfort recipes from Jewish grandmothers around the world.
3. The Debbie Friedman Anthology that you'll probably have to buy in CD form because your mom still can't figure out this whole "MP3 situation."
4. This beautiful clock that's a surefire (and literal) way to say "I love you."
5. This lol-worthy travel mug that your mom will want to subtly show off to her synagogue friends.
6. This beautiful gold-filled necklace that says "ima" (mother) in hebrew.
7. This framed pomegranate print (because in Judaism they represent knowledge and wisdom, and you know your mother is always right).
8. This shirt that she is definitely going to wear the next time she meets up with her group.
9. This set of shabbat candle holders that are just as beautiful to look at through the week as they are when they hold flickering lights.
10. This gorgeous hamsa bracelet that she'll definitely wear to shul this week.
11. This adult coloring book that will help her relax.
12. This punny apron for the messy mom who enjoys cooking (mostly stuffed cabbage or roasted chicken with potatoes).
13. This amazing tote bag that she'll want to carry everywhere.
14. This sweet mug that she'll want to use all year round.
15. This Star of David watch that can be customized with different band and face colors.
16. A subscription to Hello Mazel boxes, which are filled with Jewish themed foods and gifts and delivered every three months.
This is a great gift to split with siblings. You can pay $50 per box (which renews every 3 months unless you cancel), or you can buy a year long subscription for $180. The next shipment will be in July. Sign up here, and write a card to your mom with this information in it!