We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy-talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people have decided that they really just don't want to grow up. Parents are shooting Nerf guns at their kids and sniffing markers. Maybe it's just that the world can be a rough place and connecting to our *inner child* gives us a sense of safety. Idk, I'm reading really far into this. I need a juice pop.
1. The Nerf Mega Thunder Bow Blaster that is 100% appropriate for adults to play with because what is adulthood, really ($28.31).
2. This luggage scale that will save you the trouble of having to unpack an overweight suitcase in the middle of the airport ($11.99).
3. These zip-top ice pop pouches that make it easy to create, serve, and eat homemade popsicles ($8.39 for 36).
4. This washable, leak-proof lunch box that for kids and, let's be honest, some messy-ass adults ($27.99).
5. This heated Shiatsu massaging pillow that can be used anywhere ($39.95).
Most promising review: "This thing is amazing. I've used it on several different areas of my body. The reason I got it was because I suffered from intense tension headaches. My neck and shoulders were always tight and the knots were unbelievable. I went to a massage therapist 2-3 times a week, and this pillow gives me better results than that. I've used it while laying in bed and on my work chair. If you work a desk job, you definitely need this thing." —Alexis T
Get it here.
6. This beef jerky sample box lol ($9.99 add on item).
7. This Samsung smart watch that is compatible with any Samsung device ($245).
8. This bodysuit that would look perfect with jeans, a skirt, or even shorts ($3.96 to $4.49).
9. This leprechaun hat and beard set for all of your St. Paddy's Day shenanigans, or for wearing IRL ($7.99).
10. These Mr. Sketch scented markers that will instantly transport you back to your childhood ($5.97).
11. This snore shield that sort of looks like a torture device ($12.95).
12. This 33 oz Mrs. Meyer's liquid hand soap refill that is insanely economical and cheap ($6.31).
13. This nude smokey eye kit from Physicians Formula that will help you acheive your ~makeup goals~ ($9.29).
14. This insanely cool ocean wave projector that will help you calm the fuck down ($18.95).
15. This portable sun shade for use on any window ($11.95).
Most promising review: "I love this! It pretty much fills my entire side windows so there's not light seeping through the cracks and basically blinding my child. They also stick really well to my windows. I've used the suction cup one before and they always seem to fall off. So far this is doing great with sticking to my windows." —Shelby
Get it here.
16. This double sided tape that will prevent you from having a Janet Jackson nip-slip moment ($6.95).
17. This Japanese charcoal mask that literally peels off of your face ($6.55).
18. This nut milk bag that sounds very dirty but is actually very useful for making almond milk or cold brew coffee ($8.99).
Most promising review: "I've been using nut milk bags for years and they all seem to be lacking somewhere whether they let too much pulp through or eventually split at the seams. This bag is strong and produces some of the richest and milkiest nut milk I've ever made. I recommend this over any other I've tried. Happy nut-milking!" —soap
Get it here.