We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy-talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people seem to be buying a lot of totally useless shit. I mean, there are still lots of useful things on here, but also a lot of shit that is not. Take this "Gnomezilla" garden statue. I don't know. People buy weird things.
1. This set of pretty much every kitchen gadget you need, specifically the pizza wheel and cheese slicer ($32.99).
For some reason these used to be $130. Either way, when someone gives you the opportunity to own a pink pizza cutter, you take it.
Most promising review: "OMG, they are so beautiful. This is an amazing set of kitchen tools. Very sturdy, high quality. I'd say the best kitchen tool set. I use it everyday. Comfortable in my hand." —Roberta
Find it here.
2. This water fountain for your cat that will prevent them from taking over your sink why you're trying to get ready in the morning ($29.59).
3. This mini Coca-Cola fridge that holds 8 cans and ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A CAN ITSELF ($129.99).
Most promising review: "This is a really fun gift. I bought it for my husband about 5 months ago. He put it in our master bathroom, and now he can have cold drinks any time of the night, without going downstairs to get it. If you remove the shelf it will hold tall bottles, like wine." —Corrine
Find it here.
4. This horrifying "Great Garden Gnome Massacre" statue for your horrifying garden of sadness ($25.99).
5. This double-layer storage setup for dog food that also works outdoors ($19.71).
6. This mandolin slicer that will give you perfectly even cuts every time ($15.98).
7. This Daniel Wellington watch that is on crazy sale ($86.96).
8. These Himalayan salt tea light holders that "purify the air" (two for $5.11).
9. This silver necklace that will lift your spirits every day ($26).
10. This six pack of Edison bulbs that will turn your home into a hipster palace ($24.95).
11. This enormous package of Pop-Tarts that has zero nutritional value ($19.99).
12. This Color Swirl decorating set so you can make cupcakes that look SO FUCKING COOL ($8.97).
Most promising review: "This is the coolest item. The finished product will look like it came from a fancy bakery, very professional. You can combine 3 colors and swirl them all together to make a creative and colorful finished frosting. Very easy to use and very well made, easy to clean affordable addition to my baking items." —Carissima Bunetta
Find it here.
13. This six-pack of white T-shirts that makes the perfect backup stash for those days when you're too fucking lazy to do laundry ($14.42).
14. These leg warmers that seem to only be for the purpose of '80s costume parties ($6).
15. This pack of ultra-durable 10-foot charger cables that any obsessive iPhone user needs (two for $12.99).
16. This Fujifilm Instax Mini camera that takes instant Polaroids for you to immediately upload to your Tumblr ($59.95).
17. This vegan makeup brush set that will make your face look flawless ($11.99).
18. These reusable wool dryer balls that will save you so much money in the long run ($13.87).
19. This tongue cleaning *starter kit* because toothbrushes are stupid ($8.97).
Most promising review: "I, for whatever reason, have horrible breath. I, THANK THE GOOD LORD GOD, have found "Tung Gel" and a tongue brush, plus a tongue scraper for good measure. It WORKS SO WELL that it almost freaks me out to receive positive reactions when talking to people. I have even eaten a meal and been able to keep talking for a little while before I need to tongue-brush again. If you have the struggles I have, please do try "Tung Brush and Gel". Best to you all." —Cappy
Find it here.
Want to read more about the weird crap people are buying on Amazon? Check out last week's roundup.
Number 17 in this post was removed because it was a counterfeit of Urban Decay's Naked line. It has been replaced with a new makeup brush set.