We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people seem to be buying stuff to solve problems no one really knew they had. Do you frequently spill your nail polish, or burn your fingers just to get the perfectly roasted marshmallow? Are your cabinets disorganized and your minty mojitos improperly muddled? I mean, yes to all of those things. But now that you know these are problems that can be easily solved, there's no excuse NOT to get shopping.
1. This nail polish holder that makes it easier to give yourself a manicure and keep your bottles from spilling ($14.95).
Most promising review: "As a clumsy (like, get kicked out of stores because you've accidentally knocked over two displays while trying to pick up the original display you knocked over, so a total of 3 displays have now been left in your wake-clumsy) person who loves nail painting, this has been a gift sent down from Cedric Diggory himself. I love this thing! I haven't been able to spill nail polish once, and that is a feat and a miracle. Even if you're not ultra clumsy, it's just a convenient helper when nail painting." —JL Dice
Get it here (also in pink).
2. This portable fold-out hammock that you can easily take to the beach or the park ($41.99).
3. This float that will make you question your stance on poop in the pool ($19.95).
4. This blackhead remover kit that will actually give you the satisfaction of seeing the gross crap come out of your face ($13.97).
5. These extendable marshmallow roasters that will keep your fingers safe from the bonfire ($18.95).
Most promising review: "So cute and such a fun idea!! They reach out really far but are still sturdy and they come with protective caps and a little carrying bag!"
Get the set here.
6. This muddler that will be especially useful now that it's officially mojito and mint julep season ($8.95).
7. This cherry pitter that makes dealing with their tiny little stones so much easier ($14.99).
8. This spray bottle that lets you make nonstick spray with whatever kind of oil you have around ($8.69).
9. This hair clip that helps you get even bangs or trims every time ($29.99).
10. This inflatable basketball pool toy that will make people want to come swimming at your house every weekend ($33.99).
11. This simple storage solution that will keep your cabinets organized ($14.99).
12. These puppy bone and paw silicone molds that can be used for making ice cubes, frozen ~pupsicles~, or baked treats ($12.99).
13. A two-pack of the Chambong, in case you were looking for ways to efficiently get blasted on champagne ($37.50).
Most promising review: "Definitely a worthwhile investment. With each Chambong hit my quality of life improves by a solid 10%. Honestly, I bought the 2 pack because I anticipated someone drunkenly smashing at least one of them, but they're pretty sturdy and both survived a ruckus New Year's celebration. Don't miss out on these bad boys." —AmandaTG
Get it here.