We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week there's a definite trend of people being lazy — remote-controlled outlets for people who hate getting up, garlic presses for people who don't want to put the work in to chop something, and breakfast sandwich makers for people who can't deal with toasters and a frying pan. This one's for you, lazy people.
1. These cable organizers that will keep your desk from being the shitshow that it probably is right now ($6.99 for a pack of six).
2. This Q-Flex acupressure massage tool from Shark Tank ($24.99).
3. This breakfast sandwich maker that apparently allows English muffins to levitate ($39.92).
4. The Simply Straight hairbrush that straightens your hair while it detangles ($39.99).
5. This garlic press that comes with three inserts for the lazy cook ($9.99).
6. This blackhead/whitehead extractor tool that makes popping your pimples even better ($9.49).
7. This creepy-ass hidden spy pen camera that records for up to 45 minutes ($19.99).
OK, so some people were like, "This will be great for discreetly recording myself as a teacher so I can learn from my mistakes and improve how I communicate!" and then some people were like:
Most promising review: "This is great, wife carried around for a week and did not even know it was a camera." —mrmyk
Find it here.
8. This face cream that is apparently crazy moisturizing and effective ($29.99).
9. This super-thin tempered-glass screen cover that will "prevent broken scratch" ($6.99).
10. These actually stylish Ray-Ban sunglasses ($59.00–$71.84).
11. This set of packing cubes that will keep you organized as you travel ($19.99).
Most promising review: "I love these! Never again will I pack for a flight without them. It's so nice to open your suitcase and have everything organized and not spilling out. It saved a bunch of space too. I was so excited about them I made my friends look at my packed suitcase before we traveled." —Rebecca Hart
Find it here.
12. These actually cute pin-up-style bikinis ($3.99–$14.99).
13. OMG...this autographed picture of adult Drake getting re–bar mitzvahed in his "HYFR" video ($399).
14. This 12-pack of organic Kraft Mac & Cheese you don't have to feel bad about eating because at least it's ~healthy-ish~ ($23.95).
15. These silicone grill/oven mitts that have a huge fanbase ($16.79).
16. This five-pack of remote-controlled outlets that allow you to turn your home appliances on and off ($29.98).
17. This Crock-Pot that will slow-cook your food while you're away at work and then not spill in your car on your way to that potluck dinner ($30.40).
18. This Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution DVD that will light up your soul, if you have one ($17.99).
19. These fruit fly traps that people swear by ($14.99 for six).
20. This seriously brilliant seat cover for dogs that keeps their hair from getting everywhere ($39.99).
21. This Star Wars Death Star maze puzzle that also has lights and sound ($33.95).
22. This Michael Kors watch that is really cute and also WHAT, SO CHEAP ($129.99).
23. These dimmable starry LED string lights that will make your room look so dreamy ($15.99).
Reviews have been edited for clarity and/or length.