This Is What People Are Buying On Amazon This Week
People are getting really serious about popping their pimples this week.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week there's a definite trend of people being lazy — remote-controlled outlets for people who hate getting up, garlic presses for people who don't want to put the work in to chop something, and breakfast sandwich makers for people who can't deal with toasters and a frying pan. This one's for you, lazy people.
7. This creepy-ass hidden spy pen camera that records for up to 45 minutes ($19.99).
OK, so some people were like, "This will be great for discreetly recording myself as a teacher so I can learn from my mistakes and improve how I communicate!" and then some people were like:
Most promising review: "This is great, wife carried around for a week and did not even know it was a camera." —mrmyk
Find it here.
9. This super-thin tempered-glass screen cover that will "prevent broken scratch" ($6.99).
11. This set of packing cubes that will keep you organized as you travel ($19.99).
Most promising review: "I love these! Never again will I pack for a flight without them. It's so nice to open your suitcase and have everything organized and not spilling out. It saved a bunch of space too. I was so excited about them I made my friends look at my packed suitcase before we traveled." —Rebecca Hart
Find it here.
13. OMG...this autographed picture of adult Drake getting re–bar mitzvahed in his "HYFR" video ($399).
14. This 12-pack of organic Kraft Mac & Cheese you don't have to feel bad about eating because at least it's ~healthy-ish~ ($23.95).
16. This five-pack of remote-controlled outlets that allow you to turn your home appliances on and off ($29.98).
17. This Crock-Pot that will slow-cook your food while you're away at work and then not spill in your car on your way to that potluck dinner ($30.40).
18. This Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution DVD that will light up your soul, if you have one ($17.99).
20. This seriously brilliant seat cover for dogs that keeps their hair from getting everywhere ($39.99).
Reviews have been edited for clarity and/or length.