This Is What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
You didn't know it until now, but you need this wind-inflated lounger.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people are buying things that are extremely clever. Not just cute and cool stuff, but things that you'll be like "why didn't I think of that?!" when you see them. Also, some of them will convince you of problems you didn't know you had. Now I can't stop thinking about how badly I want a bread loaf slicer.
3. This avocado saver that will keep your avocados fresh when you only eat one half at a time ($6.37).
5. This adjustable cake leveling tool that will help you create even layers for stacked cakes ($6.32).
6. This set of six glass bottles with tops that have straps so you can go on that juice cleanse you've been meaning to try ($21.95).
7. These Birkenstock sandals that are great for a long day of walking adventures ($99.95+).
8. This foldable bamboo bread slicer that will help you get perfectly even slices every time ($24.99).
11. These classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers that will continue to be in style for the rest of your life, probs ($114+).
14. This pack of odor eliminators that can be used in your smelly shoes, car, or anywhere things tend to get stinky ($8.50).
Most promising review: "This has been a magnificent addition to our preschool bathroom! We are not able to change the trash as often as these cute, adorable toddler's poop. We only change the trash at nap and at the end of the day. Now with this small bag the bathroom no longer smells ferocious!" —angharrison
Get it here.
16. This pack of five reusable and easy-to-clean stainless steel straws that cut down on plastic waste ($9.95).
18. This pack of four stretchable food covers that come in different sizes and work on foods and containers of any shape ($20).
20. This foundation brush that works for liquid or powder makeup ($8.99).
21. These antiperspirant wipes for people who sweat excessively and are sick of perpetual pit stains ($18.99).
22. This Stila waterproof liquid liner that will help you achieve a flawless cat-eye every time ($21.99).
24. The "TED Talks" book on public speaking that might be just the thing you need to overcome your stage fright ($18.77).
Some of these reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.