We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Prepare yourselves for back sweat, pool parties, flip flops and lots of watermelon. The people's wallets have spoken: summer is coming!
1. This delicious donut pool float with a bite taken out ($14.99).
2. This hardcover of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child that's available for pre-order ($17.99)!!!!!
3. This beautiful set of stacking bracelets and a watch that would make a great Mother's Day gift ($131.25).
Most promising review: "This is a great everyday timepiece. It looks far more expensive than it really is, It keeps accurate time and It feels great on the wrist. This item comes in fancy packaging that displays all of the bracelets and watch perfectly. All in all this is a fantastic set, you get four pieces to wear because you can use the bracelets all on their own!" —EuReka
Get it here.
4. These running sneakers that can also be worn casually with everyday outfits ($31.99 to $36.99).
Most promising review: "They look and feel great. Very lightweight and breathable shoes that I can wear all day. The shoes are very comfortable and fits as expected. I have to say I was so surprised by the quality and niceness of these shoes. They have an excellent grip and cushion. Do yourself a favor and get these. Best shoe for the price." —Bertha
Get them here.
5. These portable, collapsible dog water bowls that are perfect for a long day out with the pup ($6.99).
Most promising review: "These were amazing. These larger bowls have a smooth finish inside, which makes them easy to completely clean. The bright colors makes them easy to see and they collapse completely flat to fit in a backpack, pocket or to easily clip onto a leash. Great price and highly recommended!" —CC Rider
Get them here.
6. This glorious 72-pack of Prismacolor colored pencils that would destroy any other colored pencils in battle ($69.59).
7. This fruit infusing water bottle that anyone who's trying to stay hydrated could really use ($8.97).
8. This pineapple corer that's so easy to use it will make you re-think buying the more expensive pre-cut kind at the grocery store ($6.99).
9. This set of six popsicle molds that will help you gracefully transfer into the glory that is sunshine and warm weather ($7.95).
10. This steel-top champagne sealer for those rare times you don't down a whole bottle at once ($5.81).
11. This misting humidifier that has a night light function built in ($39.99).
Most promising review: "I LOVE this humidifier! I can keep it on low for the night and it's still running in the morning. I have yet to run it on high but the low setting is just fine in my bedroom. I particularly like how it adds to the ambiance of my room. It has a nightlight setting that creates a soft blue glow. It's quite and very relaxing. It's not too big and actually looks nice. Definitely recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get it here.