We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
OMG you guys, people are just buying TOTALLY ADORABLE STUFF! The end!
1. This pool float that will turn any pool day into a pizza party ($31.90).
2. This lil' kitty-cat Post-it Note holder that will keep you company on your desk ($6).
3. This fabric transfer paper made for ink-jet printers that allows you to customize your own clothes or bags ($6.99).
4. This Funky Veg Kit that will help you start a garden and grow amazing things like purple carrots and red Brussels sprouts ($18.99).
5. These lovely tea infusers that look like leaves, which is *so meta* because it's a leaf steeping other leaves, you guys ($1.97).
6. This Tour de Pizza slicer that we would all be better off owning ($23.95).
7. These comfy, cushioned, extremely cute black sandals that are secretly Crocs ($20 to $29.95)!
8. These suspenders for your bedsheets so they won't slide off and drive you insane anymore ($8.99).
9. This 3-in-1 avocado slicing tool that will keep you from accidentally stabbing your hand ($9.95).
Most promising review: "I eat an avocado a day in an attempt to trick myself into believing that I eat healthy so I can double down on dessert, and let me tell you this little product is as great as it claims. And yes, it's designed well enough you won't risk the fingers of any little kids or drunk adults who want 2 a.m. guacamole." —Nathan Rasmussen
Get it here.
10. This heated shiatsu back and neck massager that mimics the feel of a real massage while allowing the user to adjust the pressure themselves ($39.99).
11. This adorable Jon Snow Funko Pop figurine that really captures his likeness before he maybe-died ($9.60).
12. These beautiful postcard stamps that you probably had no idea you could get on Amazon ($11.70).
13. This color-changing, Bluetooth-enabled alarm clock that can stream music from your devices ($58).
Most promising review: "So glad I got this clock! It looks fantastic and the colored lights are very sexy! You can turn them off for sleeping and even adjust the brightness of the clock display. I love that I can charge my phone from it. The Bluetooth link to my iPhone is incredibly reliable. I can queue up a song that I want to wake to before bed and can choose if I want the clock to light up on waking. When it's time to get up, it softly lights the room then plays my song (at the volume I chose)." —Colorado Chick
Get it here.