We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people are buying stuff that transports them to the past: 12-packs of Surge, gold Casio watches, Audrey Hepburn dresses, Golden Girls books...I'm pretty sure that since tax season is upon us, people are trying to jog their memories of a simpler time, when 1099s and W-2s didn't plague us. Also, many are buying some actually useful kitchen items. Hold on to yo' wallets!
1. This multicolored LED lightbulb with a built-in Bluetooth speaker that you can control from your phone ($29.19).
2. This 12-pack of Surge that will bring you right back to the '90s when you probably had a terrible haircut ($14 on Prime Pantry).
4. This pretty pair of silver Marc by Marc Jacobs rose stud earrings that you can wear anytime ($33.60).
5. This beautiful glass teapot that's perfect for a daily cup or a fancy tea party ($15.97).
6. This insanely cute Doctor Who Adipose plush toy that you'll want to hug forever and always ($6.36).
7. These Birkenstock Gizeh sandals that you can get in literally 40 different colors ($85.95 to $125).
10. This adorable high-waisted bikini set that looks amazing on everyone ($23.99).
12. This knife sharpener that can transform your dull old blades into super-sharp ninja knives ($10.99).
13. These beach cover-ups that can also be worn with a swingy dress or jeans and a T-shirt ($9 to $10.28).
14. This old-school gold Casio watch that's sort of like your nerdy childhood calculator watch but upgraded ($29).
15. These ingenious silicone rack guards so you'll never burn your arm grabbing something from the oven again ($10.97).
17. These wireless Bluetooth headphones that are noise-canceling so you can have a good excuse while you ignore everyone around you ($49.99).
19. A two-pack of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which is basically like a Beauty Blender dupe ($9.32).
20. This "Hell-Pore" mask that you let dry on your face and then peel off to see the gross stuff coming out of your pores ($14.38).
21. This washing mitt that works when wet or dry and is great for washing and polishing your car or dusting around the house ($12.95).
23. This 100-pack of craft clips that hold your hems in place while you sew or stitch so you never have to stab yourself with a pin again ($14.95).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.