1. This tufted linen mid-century modern beauty with wooden legs.
2. This sectional sofa with a chaise that can be configured for the left or right side.
3. This playful purple couch that adds a pleasant pop of color.
4. This sleek black faux-leather couch that has a sturdy wood frame.
5. This light grey two-seater that has a very clean silhouette.
6. This tufted fold-down sleeper sofa that's a great option for anyone who has frequent houseguests.
7. This purple velour fold-down sleeper that has a bold vintage appeal.
8. This three-seater sofa with curved armrests.
9. This velvet scroll arm sofa that creates a classic and sophisticated look.
10. This faux leather sectional sofa that has adjustable headrests and a sleek, modern feel.
11. This retro inspired sofa that has a rustic feel.
12. This fold-down sleeper sofa that is made with tweed fabric.
Colors: taupe and grey.
13. This white sleeper sofa with gold detailing that is elegant and sophisticated without being stiff.
14. This brown faux-leather sofa that has scroll arms and a library vibe.
15. This rounded sofa that converts into a floor-level mattress just begging to be covered in cozy blankets and pillows.
16. This basic but versatile sofa that folds down into a bed.
17. This elegant white sofa that can stand up to any type of decor.
18. This bonded leather sofa that looks like it belongs in a fancy study.
19. These gorgeous tufted sofas that make any space look classy and pulled together.
Colors: navy, dark grey, dunes grey (has a brown undertone), pewter and taupe.