1. Give yourself a resort-like sleeping experience with a reviewer-beloved (it has over 9,200 5-star ratings!) lightweight waffle weave blanket. Made from a 50/50 combination of cotton and bamboo fibers, it's super great for hot sleepers or warm nights because it's breathable and absorbs moisture like no other. Plus, it looks great — so much texture!
2. Or casually spread a soft muslin throw blanket over your bed so you can cozy up without heating up — it's super lightweight and thin so it provides just enough warmth without being too much.
It's featured in this TikTok from @bymichellelei!
Promising review: "This blanket is the most amazing thing ever! It is incredibly soft and lightweight. It is warm but not overwhelming. It looks great as a throw for decoration but so comfortable you have to use." —Fairykisses
Get it from Amazon for $29.89+ (available in 14 colors and seven styles).
3. Replace your old pillows with a set of Beckham Hotel Collection pillows that aren't just a TikTok favorite, but are also the best-selling pillow on Amazon. (There are over 150,000 5-star ratings!) They're big, fluffy, soft, and everyone on TikTok says it feels like you're sleeping at a fancy hotel when you use them. Yes, please!
4. Lean a wavy full-length mirror against your bedroom wall to add a showstopper focal point that will provide you with the best 'fit check photos ever. The frame is wood wrapped in a padded flannel, and reviewers swear it looks and feels just like velvet. Très chic!
5. Close the gap between your headboard and mattress with a wedge pillow that even has a little pocket for your phone at each end. This also works as a bolster pillow so your big pillows will stay standing up instead of laying flat, which is essential when you're trying to vid your latest bedding haul and need yours to look pristine!
6. Use a cloud-like catchall to keep your most-worn jewelry accessible, organized, and looking gorgeous. TikTok home decor influencers looooove the blobby shapes right now, so this is especially on trend.
7. Create some nice ambient lighting with an LED pearl in shell light with mermaidcore vibes. The "pearl" (a round LED bulb) is super shiny and bright, and casts a gorgeous glow.
Get a closer look at it in this TikTok from @chloestreett!
Promising review: "The picture doesn't do justice to the iridescent paint. I ordered the pink lamp, and it glimmers with hues of purple and green. Very pretty and mermaid-esque. I was worried about the size because of other reviews, but the size is perfect and matches the product description. Any bigger would be too gaudy for a dresser or nightstand, in my opinion. It gives off as much light as your standard hallway nightlight, so maybe too dim for kids who are scared of the dark, but perfect for teens or adults who can't fall asleep with bright lights left on. I love that it's cordless so I can place it anywhere for decoration, though I haven't tested the battery longevity yet. My lamp arrived packaged in styrofoam and had zero damage. I'm very pleased. It reminds me of Urban Outfitters' aesthetic and is perfect for a modern cabana decor theme." —Natalia C.
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in pink or white).
8. Ditch the unsightly cardboard box of tissue and replace it with a reusable acrylic tissue holder that'll look spectacular wherever you put it. Bonus points: You'll always know when you're low on tissues and need to do a restock.
9. Create a 24/7 sunset with a sunset lamp so popular on TikTok that the app designed a filter that gives a similar sun-kissed effect. You should definitely get one of these if your room doesn't get a ton of natural light, because why settle for one sunset a day when you can have one all the time instead?
The distance determines how wide and intense the light is — position it farther away for a softer diffused light, or closer up to focus the colorful beam on a specific spot.
See one in action in this TikTok from @soft.milky.latte!
Promising review: "This lamp really exceeded my expectations. I bought it on a whim and honestly wasn't expecting that much, but I'm really happy with it. Feels like it's made of durable, quality material and emits a strong light, but it's not too bright — I use it in the evenings when I'm trying to wind down before bed and it's bright enough to light up my room without feeling like it's going to mess up my sleep cycle. Highly recommend — really does feel like you're watching a lovely sunset :)" —amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three light styles).
10. If you love lounging in bed, keep everything within reach with a bedside caddy that holds all the essentials — like your phone and charging cable so your battery's always full enough for an hours-long TikTok binge.
11. Add texture to your floor with an eco-friendly, machine-washable rug that you don't have to worry about messing up because you can just ... wash it! Literally washable rugs are a dream, especially if you have pets or little ones in the house!
12. Put this color-changing raining cloud oil diffuser and humidifier next to your bed if you love falling asleep to the glorious sound of falling rain. This thing is so popular on TikTok that one of the most-watched live streams is just a close-up of one of these in action.
13. Use an acrylic three-tier stand to give your various perfume bottles a home where they can shine (and you can know which one is where).
15. If you consider astrology part of your personality, hang a moon phase garland to show your love for it. This is a great option if you have lots of wall art and want to add a bit of texture and shape.
16. Add a warm glow to your nightstand or dresser with a petite mushroom table lamp. These are soooo popular right now, and for good reason! The glass looks so expensive and mushrooms are one of the hottest shapes in design.
17. Install some velvet curtains if you need to filter light but don't want to sacrifice style. These are very good at providing privacy and darkening the space, but as you can see from the photos they aren't 100% blackout. This is a great option if you want to significantly reduce the brightness in your room without completely blocking out the sunlight.
Please note that these are sold per panel and not in a set of two.
Get a closer look at these in this TikTok from @happilyinspired.
Promising review: "Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!!! I did a lot of homework on finding the perfect curtains for our new home addition. I needed a lot of them, something pretty, full and good insulation. It could get very expensive, these were more than I could have wanted, and at such a great price...I ended up getting the longer ones because they cost less (I needed 12 panels). As a result of longer ones, they are fuller on the bottom, look so lovely and I get all the compliments. My mom is a designer and I grew up being particular about fabric and how things are made, these are well-constructed and have gorgeous lining, lots of detail put into these, thank you!! Also, they are true to color ;)" —Mrs.
Get a panel from Amazon for $49.87+ (available in 16 colors and five sizes).
18. Add a healthy dose of glam to your bedroom with a tufted velvet shell chair. This is a perfect choice if you need a desk chair or an accent chair but live in a smaller space, as reviewers say it's super cute and comfortable but on the smaller side.
19. If a cluttered nightstand makes you shutter but you need to keep your nightly body oil nearby, consider decanting it into a gorgeous antique-inspired dark gray perfume bottle.
20. Try using an arched mirror for your selfies, because the arch trend is all the rage on TikTok and it's easy to see why. The mirrors can be hung, but most people (especially renters) prefer to lean theirs against the wall. And whether you're taking a selfie or doing a 'fit check, the size and shape is absolutely perfect.
21. Throw some flower pillows on your bed to add a different shape and some texture to your bedding. These come in a variety of really fun colors, and can double as floor cushions if your besties stop by for a hangout.
22. Keep a petite and colorful squiggly mirror on your dresser to add some fun and shape to an otherwise boring spot. If you don't have a lot of space in your room but need a fun mirror to get ready, try this one that's super cute.
23. If you need/love a multifunctional piece of furniture, try this shelf floor lamp with built-in USB charging ports and electrical outlets. Reviewers say these are great to use as side tables and nightstands, as they provide you with shelf space, light, and a place to charge your various devices.
24. Display your favorite knickknacks and accessories on a gold decorative mirror that can be used as a tray. Create a wall collage of beautiful things (including your own reflection) or provide your potions and perfumes with a gorgeous place to be shown off.
Promising review: "The mirror looks exactly like the pictures and was an absolute STEAL. So glad I found this. It's the perfect size for me to easily see my shoulders from just holding it an arm's length away! It's super lightweight, so don't worry about it being too heavy for the nail. It came completely undamaged! Looks super vintage and great for doing hairstyles and makeup in! It can also be a jewelry dish if you're into that kind of thing." —Rhonda Farias
Get it from Amazon for $18.49+ (available in gold or white, and in two-packs).
25. And use an LED touch lamp that does so much more than just provide light. First of all, you just tap the top of it to turn it on, and keep tapping to change the brightness (there's three levels). Second, it has four charging ports, including two that are 2.1 amp, meaning they charge whatever device twice as fast! We love a lamp that pulls double duty.
See how it's used in this TikTok from @teresalauracaruso!
Promising review: "I loveeee this little light. It’s small, but it charges my phone and watch well. It also puts off some pretty bright light for something so small! Love it! Definitely recommend." —Tara
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in two colors).