We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cost-effective way to make a big visual impact is with some bold black and white peel-and-stick vinyl floor tiles. A pack of 10 will cover 10 square feet, and don't require any special tools or grout to install. You literally peel and stick — it's that easy!
2. Bathrooms that mimic hotel spas are so on trend these days, but few of us have the resources (or the budget) to take on an expensive bathroom renovation project. Instead, try using accessories like these luxurious reusable dispenser bottles that'll give you a spa-like experience, minus the hefty price tag.
3. Would you like your bathroom to erupt with rainbows every time sunlight hits your window? Then use some prismatic window film to do just that, plus provide you with some privacy thanks to it being semi-transparent. It just clings to the glass without any glues or chemicals, and can be easily removed and reused multiple times.
4. Touch up your walls, doors, trim, cabinets, and more with a bottle of multi-surface touch-up paint. The 12 colors available are the most common paint colors you'll find in rentals, and you can use the brand's free color-matching tool to determine which of the colors match your walls.
If you're unsure of what color to get, I highly suggest you use the brand's free color chart tool to help you determine which is the right match for your walls.
Soto is a small business based that makes paint touch-up kits.
Promising review: "I decided to try this to cover up some of the chips of missing paint in my kitchen. It works perfectly. The bottle is a little bigger than a tube of Wite-Out, but it's going to last me a long time. The paint went on smoothly and dried quickly. I am very happy with this product." —JMar
5. Avoid buildup of soap scum, grime, and body oils in the shower and bathtub with bottle of weekly shower cleaner that gently cleans it away overnight, no scrubbing required. Once a week, all you do is spray the area at night and then rinse it off in the morning. One bottle gets you three months of weekly cleanings.
6. Use an oil stain remover to get rid of what you thought were permanent oil stains on your stone and marble countertops. The special formula literally sucks the oil right out of the stone as it hardens, like magic!
7. Double the storage space under your sink with an expandable rack that can be adjusted around your faucet's awkwardly shaped pipe. When you put everything on the cabinet floor you waste so much vertical space, so consider a rack like this to make sure you get every square inch out of yours.
8. Proper lighting is so key to a beautiful bathroom, so if yours isn't working for you, try a three-lamp wall sconce that's on trend yet timeless. The black matte metal will look good with almost any style of decor.
9. Giving outdated countertops an update has never been easier, thanks to this faux marble surface cover that sticks right onto existing surfaces. The back of the sheet has a measure-and-cut grid, which will make it super easy to cut it precisely to size.
10. If you're a person who sheds a lot of hair in the shower, use an Oxo over-the-drain hair stopper to catch it all before it clogs up your drain. It's no fun trying to get clean when you're standing in a foot of water, so fix the problem at the source with this game-changing hair catcher.
11. Cover up permanently stained grout with a grout-coating pen. This miracle product will cover up to 150 feet of white grout to make your floor look brand-new again.
12. If you're running low on storage space, especially within the shower, try some Command hooks to literally hang anything, anywhere without worry of damaging the wall. Each hook can hold up to 5 pounds, and once removed leaves no sticky adhesive behind.
13. Give your walls the look of weathered wood with a roll of peel-and-stick decorative wallpaper. You can use it on everything from walls to cabinet doors to countertops! And because it's removable, it's great for renters who want to leave no trace when it's time to move out.
Promising review: "This contact paper was pretty easy to use and cut. Sure, it can be a pain to readjust, but, with a little patience, it’s really not so bad. It’s worth the reward! I rent, and my bathroom wall is cracked, crumbling sheet rock. This paper freshens up the bathroom (which is old as anything). It hides all the raised cracks and crumbles in the wall and looks SOOO MUCH BETTER! I will no longer be embarrassed by anyone using my bath. I’m putting this paper on everything!" —JFerro
14. Or if you want to add a bit more pizzazz to a wall, try a roll of constellations peel-and-stick wallpaper. The pattern and colors are subtle enough that it'll look amazing without creating too much of a focal point.
15. And before you start the wallpapering process, make sure you read up on how to properly measure and apply it so you don't end up with lots of air bubbles or uneven lines.
16. Hang a shower curtain liner with nine storage pockets to give you the necessary storage you need. This is also a great solution for those who have little to no tub rim or storage space in the actual shower (I'm looking at you, clawfoot tub).
Promising review: "I love this shower curtain. It's very functional. I don't have enough storage space in my bathroom. This curtain is a lifesaver. I use all the pockets, and can keep heavy things in them too. Nothing has ever happened." —svhare
Get it from Amazon for $19.30+ (available in clear or gray).
Read our full review of the Maytex Pockets Shower Liner here for more deets!
17. If you're a person who has extra towels taking up way too much cabinet space, try a mounted towel rack that connects to the wall. Each rack can hold up to eight towels, which will free up a lot of space in your cabinets.
18. Rid your toilet bowl of really tough stains with a pumice stone specifically designed to tackle your toilet. Considered a holy grail cleaning tool, if there's a stain in your toilet that you're sure is permanent, try this out and watch it work its magic.
19. Give your bathroom major Ibiza vibes with a motion-activated toilet light. Not only will this make using the bathroom easier at night, but it's just so dang fun.
20. Replace a barely working, old and tired shower head with a dual-spray showerhead for a majestic bathing experience. The handheld shower head is especially good for getting out hair conditioners and hair masks.
Promising review: "Wonderful product for low cost! I moved into a place that had an old showerhead that barely worked. I decided to look into new shower heads, and this one popped up. I am very impressed. The installation instructions were very easy to follow. I have had no issues with cracks, malfunctions, or leaking. There is no leaking and dripping in the hose, either. Both work wonderfully. This makes the shower feel very spa-like. I recommend this highly." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three finishes).
21. Use a set of clear stackable drawers so you can organize anything and everything with one cohesive look. You can order one set or 20 — whatever you need to organize all your stuff. Imagine it: You open your bathroom cabinet doors and see...this. Just beautifully stacked clear boxes with everything exactly where it's supposed to be. Utopia!
Promising review: "These drawers are just what I needed to organize loose items under my bathroom counter! They fit all of my nail polish perfectly. I wasn't expecting them to look so nice, and had planned to put them under the sink. I was very surprised by the quality and have kept them on my counter for easier access. I'm very happy with these drawers and I'm going to buy a couple more to stack under my sink. Since they can be customized by stacking, they're a great way to organize around those annoying pipes under the sink." —Katie Steinberg
Get a set of two from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three sizes).
22. Bathrooms never have enough storage, which is why this storage cabinet is so essential. It can hold a lot of extra toilet paper and cleaning supplies, plus it has a sweet little top that can hold a nice candle or book.
Promising review: "So easy to put together, I could put it together with my eyes closed. Fit amazingly perfectly between the tub and the toilet and it has created so much more space and my bathroom is no longer cluttered because of this product." —COS45B
Get it from Amazon for $26.08+ (available in two colors and two heights).
23. Free up countertop and cabinet space with a a wall-mounted toothbrush holder and dispenser that's all the rage on TikTok. The dispenser also makes it super easy for kids to get toothpaste on the brush, so that's a big plus!
This game changer includes a toothbrush dispenser (which means less product waste!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes!
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. Would definitely recommend for a family or kids' bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
24. Attach these towel holders shaped like gigantic clothes pegs to your wall if your bathroom is short on towel rods, or if you just want to add a bit of cool decor (or hey, both!).
Barwood is a small Etsy shop based in Adirondack, New York that specializes in custom wood decor.
Promising review: "Perfect! I just love these. We only have a small area to hang towels and this was just the solution we needed. Well made!" —Gretchen Santos
25. Cut down on the need for an abundance of toilet paper storage with a Tushy bidet. You'll save on extra TP and you'll keep your bum clean too.
This bathroom must-have doesn't require electricity or any additional plumbing, and can be temperature controlled.
Promising review: "It is very easy to install. We are addicted to this product because it works wonderfully and it saves so much toilet paper! Also, it is perfect for the elderly or anyone with stiffness or poor range of motion in the back or shoulders...cleanup is efficient and consistent." —Roger Brown
Get it from Amazon for $61.99+ (available in two styles).