1. A metal canopy bed to give your bedroom a contemporary look. Because it's a platform bed, the frame does not require a boxspring for the mattress. And it's tall enough that you can store boxes underneath, which is great if you live in a place with limited storage.
2. Or a tufted headboard if you want the look of a glamorous bed but aren't ready to splurge on the whole shebang.
3. A compact round glass and gold bar cart for keeping all your bar needs organized and within reach. It has racks for bottles and stemware underneath the top shelf, built-in storage for three bottles on the bottom shelf, and casters that can lock when you're done moving it around.
4. A metal and wood ladder bookcase because your amazing collections of books, photos, candles, and succulents deserve a gorgeous display case that doesn't cost a fortune. (And it comes in other colors, too!)
5. These dining chairs that are upholstered in PU leather — aka artificial leather. PU Leather is actually a wonderful material for dining chair upholstery as it doesn't stain nearly as easily as traditional leather and it can be cleaned with way more common household products.
6. A colorful sofa with a tufted seat to give your space a mid-century-modern-meets-boho vibe. It's available in a variety of jewel-tone velvet options or neutral-tone fabric options, so there's truly something for everyone.
7. Or a small writing desk with a side pocket for getting tasks done without taking up too much space. There are 11 wood finishes available, but this particular brown gives it a fancy, reclaimed wood look.
8. However, a wall-mounted desk that doubles as a bookshelf if space is so limited that your only option is vertical. Since it mounts to the wall, it'll be extra sturdy.
9. Or an armless office chair so you can finally sit comfortably cross-legged while you work. So many of us spend at least some time working from home, so make sure you have a versatile chair that lets you get into a position that works for you.
10. A mid-century six-drawer storage dresser made from extra sturdy pine wood. Reviewers say it looks like it's from a fancy furniture store, but for a fraction of the price.
11. An upholstered storage ottoman to store stuff like candles, blankets, and more. The lid can be flipped over to create a table, which is perfect for those of us who have very limited space but very much need storage.
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my Kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (available in six colors).
12. An arched floor mirror so you can do a 'fit check before you head out. Hanging big and tall mirrors on the wall is a real pain, and you won't have to worry about that with this one because it has a hidden stand in the back.
13. A three-drawer accent dresser with mirrored fronts for a touch of drama. Sooooo many nightstands are just a table with a small drawer, but what if you have actual stuff you need to store? This is the nightstand for you!
14. Some gold and velvet barstools to add instant glam to any kitchen. The foot rail is a nice touch — and the beautiful velvet color will add a pop of fun to your kitchen.
15. A velvet ottoman to prove even an ottoman can be fabulous. The gold piping, the gold tassels...what a conversation starter!
16. A set of two velvet mid-century modern-inspired lounge chairs that'll add a big dose of glitz and glam to any room. There's eight other jewel-toned colors to pick from, which is perfect for adding color to a monochromatic space.
17. A blue cabinet as pretty as is it practical. Hide away stuff when not in use because it's so generously sized, and appreciate how pretty and colorful it is when it steals a glance from you from across the room.
18. A faux-marble coffee table that pairs two of the most popular materials in interior design right now: marble and brass. It's trendy AND timeless.
19. Or a curved glass coffee table, because it's *clearly* the perfect centerpiece for your living room. Coffee tables that are transparent can seem smaller than they are because they don't create as much visual bulk, which is perfect for living rooms that are on the tiny size.
20. A chic sectional that looks way more expensive than it is. It comes packaged in apartment-friendly, space-conscious boxes that can easily be maneuvered in stairwells and tight hallways. Each piece is composed of high-resiliency foam wrapped in cruelty-free synthetic feathers. Truly a dream come true!
21. A velvet ottoman to add a pop of color to your interior, especially if you play it safe with warm neutrals or lots of grays. All interior designers agree: adding a touch of color through small furniture and decor is one of the easiest ways to jazz up a room without going overboard.
22. Or a faux-leather pouf if you want something a little more neutral. It comes flat, which reviewers say is a benefit because you can stuff it with barely used blankets or sweaters to your desired firmness.
23. And a live-edge wood coffee or side table that'll soften up any room with its organic shape. So much furniture is rectangular, which can actually be really visually overwhelming if there's too much of it in one area. This table's organic form will break up those hard angles.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.