1. A very fabulous outdoor canopy chair so you can be the main character whenever you're sitting outside. This chair can also cozily seat two and comes with a matching ottoman.
2. A three-piece metal bistro dining set if you want something that's colorful and contemporary. This set is a great get if your outdoor space is sorta lacking in the fun department.
3. A gray and white rattan sofa that looks great from the front, back, and sides — perfect if you want to place it somewhere where it can be seen from every angle.
4. A four-piece wicker furniture set so you can buy everything you need to enjoy your outdoor space in one simple purchase. The set comfortably seats four, and the coffee table has a tempered glass top for easy cleaning.
5. An extra long couch if space isn't an issue but trying to find a place for all your guests is. The cushions are firm yet comfortable, and the side and back cushions are angled just slightly to make lounging easy without sacrificing support.
6. A quilted hammock with a detachable pillow so you have a nice spot to read for hours, or, you know, sleep for hours. Each hammock can hold up to 450 pounds, so grab a loved one and get to snuggling.
7. A Studio McGee for Target sofa that looks like it should cost thousands of dollars but is actually only $400. The clean lines and simple cushion make it a great option for anyone who's looking for something timeless and classical that can go with nearly any style of outdoor space.
8. A pub-style bar set so you and your family and friends can take in the view without your balcony or deck railing blocking it. The inside of the table has shelves for storage.
9. A small metal three-piece bistro set with a ceramic decorative design that can squeeze into the tiniest of balconies and patios. Reviewers remark on how sturdy it is, which is great if you have a patio that gets so windy that flimsy furniture sometimes gets knocked over.
10. A versatile sofa with arms that fold down so you can convert it to a chaise lounge or daybed. This is a great get if you don't have a lot of outdoor space but want something that can convert between providing seating for guests, lounging on, or even taking a nap on.
11. A three-piece patio table and bench set if you plan on hosting a lot of meals al fresco in the coming months. The wood is treated for outdoor use so it won't dry out or fade, and the base and legs are powder-coated steel so they won't fade either.
12. A sectional with matching coffee table so your outdoor space is the place to be when it comes to the next bbq. The best part about this sectional is its flexibility — the set comes with four armless chairs and two corner chairs, so you can create a lot of different layouts depending on your needs. Oh, and the cushion covers come off and are washable!
13. A white and light gray aluminum outdoor sofa to add a contemporary touch to your outdoor experience. The frame is rust-proof and all-weather resistant.
14. A small wicker couch and matching ottoman that doubles as storage, so you can keep all your outdoor throw pillows in there when not in use. The pillow top is also firm enough that it can double as a coffee table.
Promising review: "I am pleased with this product so far. The cushions are comfy and it's a good height for sitting. Assembly was easy and didn't take long. I can't wait to enjoy more days on my porch with this set." —Kathrin Kimmons
Get it from Amazon for $209.99+ (available in three cushion colors).
15. A three-piece rocking chair set for those upcoming nights when you spend more time outside than in. These will have you being the star of #porchlife on Instagram and Tiktok in no time.
16. A three-piece sectional and table set that's as comfortable as it is good looking. The chaise is actually a separate piece from the loveseat, so you can configure it on the left or right side.
17. A very fashionable three-piece bistro set for making your outdoor space the coolest-looking spot on your property. (And perhaps your whole block?!) The chairs are super deep, so you can lounge for hours without experiencing back pain.
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for. Construction seems sturdy. Dimensions and style were perfect for the small patio space I was looking to get use out of, and the egg shape of the chairs is very comfortable. I paired them with a seagrass outdoor rug, faux fur chair pads, a beanbag style poof footstool and some boho throw pillows, and love how the space was instantly transformed. I highly recommend this set." —Baby blues
Get it from Amazon for $179.99+ (available in five colors).
18. A coastal-inspired sofa in three different lengths so no matter your space, you can find one that fits. The bolster pillows will be great at supporting your neck when you inevitably fall asleep on this thing.
19. A convertible daybed with sides that stay up if you want a traditional couch shape, or fold down if you want to convert it to a chaise lounge or bed. Either way, you'll be comfortable as ever. (Look at all those cushions!!!)
20. An egg chair if you want your very own throne. The cushion is extra thick and comfy, so you can snuggle up for long periods of time, no problem!
21. An outdoor sofa and pillow set to give your space a timeless, rustic aesthetic. And the included pillows add a nice pop of pattern.
22. A mid-century modern metal sofa with red and white striped fabric that looks like it was pulled right out of Palm Springs, circa 1950. Why? Because this particular sofa is a reissue of design icon Paul McCobb's 1952 Pavilion Collection. Every time you sit on it you'll feel like you're being transported to some swanky resort on the French Riviera.
23. A small-space patio set if you need seating and a table but are dealing with very limited space. These are quite stylish, too!
24. A hanging hammock chair with major boho vibes. It comes with everything you need to mount it to your porch ceiling or tree, and reviewers say the whole process is easy peasy.
25. And a loveseat with a built-in center table so you can keep all the essentials (wine, charcuterie board, good book) within reach. This is a great piece if you and a companion love to spend hours comfortably enjoying your outdoor space.
26. A retro-ish fringe umbrella that'll be the perfect backdrop for your summer selfies. Not only does it provide ample shade, but it looks like something out of an old Hollywood movie set.
Beach State is a small business specializing in premium, high quality beach umbrellas.
Check out a TikTok of the umbrella in action.
Promising review: "This umbrella is exactly what my family was looking for as our everyday beach umbrella — large diameter, high quality, and cute retro design. It is a higher end umbrella but still slightly less expensive than the other big name designer beach gear company that we were considering. It is easy to pop up and stays standing, and we’ve had many compliments from other people at the beach asking where we got it. The customer service from the company was excellent. Would definitely recommend these umbrellas!" —Taryn
Get it from Amazon for $165 (available in seven colors).