30 Things To Make Every Part Of Your Kitchen More Organized
We must defeat the pan pile, people.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A can dispenser able to hold up to 36 cans of your favorite soups, sauces, veggies, and everything else. This super sturdy rack makes seeing and grabbing any can easy peasy.
2. A cabinet door organizer so that your cutting boards and paper boxes (that hold aluminum foil, parchment, etc) have a home of their very own.
3. Some food storage containers with airtight lids that are great for storing your nonperishables and making sure your pantry looks Pinterest-ready.
4. Or a set of Oxo food storage containers if you want something with a little more ~aesthetic~. Not only do they look great and make pantries seem so organized, but the airtight seal really does prolong the life of nonperishable items like pastas, flour, and chips.
Push down the button on the top to activate the airtight seal. To open, just push down again for the button to pop up. The lid also comes apart for easier cleaning.
Promising review: "Love the Oxo pop-top canisters! They seal well and open easily with a press to the pop-top. I have arthritis in my hands and these are fabulous and so easy to open, yet so secure when the lid is popped close. Also has a useful knob on the bottom of the lid so you can stick an Oxo scoop inside the container to the lid rather than down in whatever you are storing in the container." —Lori A. Fregin
Get a 10-piece set from Amazon for $104.95.
5. A sturdy Command spray bottle mount that'll organize and save tons of space in messy cabinets and hold the weight of your go-to cleaning goods — each mount can hold up to 2.5 pounds!
6. A macramé produce hammock for fruit storage that takes up zero countertop space. This is the perfect solution for folks who can't get enough citrus, bananas, and apples but have close to no countertop space.
7. A bakeware rack you can use for a whole lot more than sheet trays and cupcake pans. You know the dilemma you face when you wanna stack your pots and pans neatly, but then you have nowhere to put their lids? This product fixes that!
8. A spice rack drawer organizer in a 10-foot roll that you can cut to size. The roll provides enough length to organize 30+ full-size spice bottles.
9. A KitchenAid attachment organizer for making sure you have easy access to what you need when the urge to bake strikes. We've all been there: you want to bake something and you spend hours sorting through all your cabinets and drawers looking for the whisk attachment. Well time is money so we're done with that!
10. A two-sided tea organizer so you can stop taking up so much space with nearly empty tea boxes in your cupboard. Seriously, you'll be shocked by how much space all those near-empty tea boxes are taking up.
11. A set of adjustable mug organizers that let you double up on vertical mug storage. This simple but genius product lets you safely stack one mug on top of the other, freeing up at least half of the horizontal cabinet space.
Psst — if you want to see them in action, check out this viral TikTok of the mug organizers that's clocked millions of views.
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just ordered a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get a set of six (to organize 12 mugs) from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).
12. A scrap trap to make sure food prep doesn't result in a huge mess — just chop up your ingredients and push them into this lil' bucket.
13. A set of magnetic glass spice jars if you have a ton of spices and nowhere to store them. Plus, they look cool and can go on any magnetic surface, so fridges and the not hot part of stoves. Get creative!
14. An extra-large silicone ice tray perfect for freezing large amounts of soup or broth for you to eat later. Each cube is the equivalent of one cup, so make a big pot of soup, sauce, or broth and then freeze it for later use!
Promising review: "This product is an absolute game changer for folks who cook in volume for food prep or just to store leftovers in an efficient, organized way! I saw these on a different site and definitely hesitated for a while due to the price. Finally sucked it up and ordered, couldn't be happier! I've made soups, enchilada sauce, chili, breakfast casserole, etc.! Great for portion sizing! My freezer is becoming much more organized, giving me more room! I've told everyone about these! Just love them!" —Deborah L. Hughes
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $36.99.