We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Slide-out baskets for making sure everything under your sink is organized and accessible. Put small stuff like sponges and cleaning tools on the bottom basket, and your most frequently used and tall cleaning products on the top.
2. A can dispenser able to hold up to 36 cans of your favorite soups, sauces, veggies, and everything else. You'll never run to the store to buy just one thing, only to find out later you already had it, and it's been collecting dust in the back of your cabinet.
3. A hanging three-tiered drying surface to dry damp clothes right inside your closet, aka out of sight and out of mind. This is especially practical now that it's sweater weather!
4. A genius T-shirt roll holder perfect for keeping all your T-shirts neat and easily accessible. Now you can actually SEE your T-shirts instead of just a nondescript pile of them in a drawer.
5. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards have their own home.
6. A storage ottoman to make sure you have a place to stash bulky stuff like blankets and boardgames. It's also sturdy enough to sit on. We love a multifunctional furniture piece!
7. A sock and underwear organizer so that every undergarment has a home in your drawer. The kit comes with four differently designed storage solutions (one for bras, one for socks, etc), so there's literally a place for everything.
8. A do-it-all toothbrush holder and dispenser to keep your countertops clear. Over 3,800 folks on Amazon have given it 5 stars, too. It's an amazing product that dispenses toothpaste and keeps your dental hygiene essentials tidy.
9. A sturdy Command spray bottle mount that'll organize and save tons of space in messy cabinets and hold the weight of your go-to cleaning goods — each mount can hold up to 2.5 pounds!
10. A macramé produce hammock to store your fruit in the most adorable way. It'll also keep your produce up and off the countertop, which will free up more space.
11. A wall-mounted towel rack for neatly holding six rolled up towels, because there are never enough towel rods in bathrooms.
12. A laundry hamper that hangs from the back of your door and has a genius zipper AT THE BOTTOM of the bag, so you don't have to spend time sifting through dirty clothes to move them from the hamper to the laundry machine.
13. Some water resistant Command hooks for hanging bathing tools like loofahs and brushes in your shower. The time is now to stop hanging these from your tub's faucet, people!
14. A space-saving suction cup shower caddy with angled shelves that'll make sure you get every last drop out of your products. This will also prevent the dreaded corner of the tub product pileup.
15. A lipstick organizer for anyone who treasures their lipstick collection and wants to show it off. It has a clever grip system that keeps everything in place — even when tipped upside-down.
16. A drawer organizer because you deserve to open a drawer and not be shocked at the pile of mess you'll have to sort through to find that one thing.
17. A set of wall-mounted floating shelves for keeping your most used products in reach in a stylish way. Plus, there will be extra room for decoration like plants, candles, and perfume.
18. A set of closet cascaders to hold thinner garments like camis and summer dresses without taking up unnecessary space. Instead of hanging six things horizontally, store them vertically and save up to 80% of space.
19. A bakeware rack you can use for a whole lot more than sheet trays and cupcake pans. You know the dilemma you face when you wanna stack your pots and pans neatly, but then you have nowhere to put their lids? This product fixes that!
20. A four-tier storage shelf designed to fit right above your toilet. It's perfect for storing decorative items and practical stuff like extra toilet paper and toiletries.
21. A bedside caddy so your remotes, iPad, books, and other essentials are stored within arm's reach, and not on the dresser that's just far enough away that you have to get out of your cozy and warm bed to retrieve it.
22. A set of Shoe Slotz to double your shoe storage area. Instead of putting a pair of shoes side-by-side, this clever product stacks them on top of each other but with a protective barrier between each shoe so they don't get scuffed.
23. A rolling laundry sorter with four different bags so you can finally have your laundry sorted before it's time to throw it in the machine. The whole thing is on casters, or you can unhook each individual bag.
24. Adhesive hat hooks for your walls so you can keep your hats, beanies, and headbands neatly organized. Reviewers are saying these are great for mask organizing, too.
25. Towel holders shaped like gigantic clothes pegs that are as practical as they are stylish. If you have a teeny tiny bathroom with zero towel storage, these are the (extremely cool) solution.
26. A spice rack drawer organizer in a 10-foot roll that you can cut to size. The roll provides enough length to organize 30+ full-size spice bottles.
27. A KitchenAid attachment organizer that'll come in real handy when an urge to bake strikes. Just fasten this under your upper cabinets so you never have to go digging in a million drawers to find them.
28. A set of adjustable mug organizers to make sure you're utilizing all the vertical space in your cabinets, at least for your mug collection. Never again will you open your cabinet to grab a mug, only to see a Leaning Tower of Pisa of ceramics.
Psst — if you want to see them in action, check out this viral TikTok of the mug organizers that's clocked millions of views.
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just ordered a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get a set of six (to organize 12 mugs) from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).