1. An emergency first aid kit that comes with 298 pieces of supplies. From minor cuts to more serious accidents, make sure your home (and especially your kitchen) has one of these, even if it's just to provide peace of mind.
2. A jar of the The Pink Stuff — aka the best all-purpose cleaning paste out there — to take on grime and filth on nearly every surface in your home. From typical problems like crusty stovetops and soap scum buildup to more niche cleaning projects like grimy jewelry and rusty windows, this ~stuff~ will make cleaning it a breeze.
Promising review: "Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
3. A food storage set that includes eight 30-ounce containers with lids. These are made out of thick glass, so they will outlast the flimsy plastic ones.
4. An automatic bleach toilet cleaning system that cleans and deodorizes your bowl with every flush. Cleaning toilets is a real drag, so let this do the work for you.
It's super quick to install, and one cartridge can last up to three months!
Promising review: "I've installed these in all six toilets in my home and they are a great idea. I've been using this for about four to five years. This device circulates bleach product into the toilet bowl after every flush, where it is needed to prevent staining such as water lines from calcium buildup. The chlorine water is restricted to the bowl, not the tank. If chlorine is in the tank it will erode away the flapper and foam seal which separates the tank from the bowl, requiring more expensive repairs. This product solves that problem with no drawbacks and don't look unsightly like the clamp-on bars of chlorine that are permanently inside the bowl." —Dr. D123
Get it from Amazon for $10.77.
5. A multi-plug outlet with six electric outlets, two USB ports, and a built-in nightlight. The nightlight has three levels of brightness, and turns on and off automatically if the area gets too dark or bright. This is absolutely essential if you're a person with a lot of devices but only one or two electrical outlets.
6. A set of extra soft cooling bed sheets to give your bed a cohesive look. Nights spent under the covers will be so much nicer now thanks to this beloved bedding set (it has over 240,000 5-star reviews on Amazon).
Sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases (with only one pillowcase included in the Twin size).
Promising review: "These are the real deal!! I found them from a TikTok and my husband actually said after the first night, 'Let’s just replace all of our sheets with these, they’re so comfortable!' It’s a beautiful blue and white pattern. They wash well and breathe at night — I am always hot but these stayed cool. Definitely buying more!" —Julia Monroe
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in sizes Twin—California King and 41 colors).
7. Reusable unpaper towels so you can save some cash *and* the planet. Paying for your own place can be really expensive, so skip buying single-use paper towels and give these a try instead.
8. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray that works while you sleep to keep your bathroom sparkly clean. All you do is spray it on your bathtub enclosure at night, and then in the morning rinse it off to reveal a super clean surface.
9. An ergonomically designed 12-in-1 screwdriver so you can make sure you're ready when you need to tighten a screw. We're talking loose cabinet doors to funky furniture and electrical panels to hanging art.
10. A dual-spray shower head if your current shower head leaves a lot to be desired. Choose from 24 full and combined water flow patterns to create a spa-like experience — a worthy upgrade when you finally have your own place.
Promising review: "Wonderful product for low cost! I moved into a place that had an old shower head that barely worked. I decided to look into new shower heads, and this one popped up. I am very impressed. The installation instructions were very easy to follow. I have had no issues with cracks, malfunctions, or leaking. There is no leaking and dripping in the hose, either. Both work wonderfully. This makes the shower feel very spa-like. I recommend this highly." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $21.24+ (available in four finishes).
11. A bottle of Folex spot remover that miraculously removes all types of stains from carpet and upholstery, including pet accidents, grease, oil, ink, red wine, coffee, blood, rust, food, cosmetics, dirt, and grime — really, anything!
Be sure to check out our full write-up on this Folex stain remover!
Promising reviews: "So my dog got into my makeup bag and got ahold of some liquid lipstick and, needless to say, I flipped out to see my carpets neon orange. It took about an hour and two rolls of paper towels but holy moly! WOW did this stuff work! My mother recommended it to me after using it on minor stains at her house and I'm so glad I got it. Definitely worth the money and it really does disappear right before your eyes like the bottle says!" —Jen
"The reviews and before/after pics had me curious, but still skeptical. I used it a few times on random stains around the house and it really does just make them disappear instantly! But all of those were new stains that hadn’t set yet. I finally decided to try it on my car seats that have been stained for years and I’m amazed at the difference! You can still see some remnants of the stains but that’s my fault for not having enough dry towels. If you follow the directions on the bottle you will not be disappointed!" —LMK32294
Get it from Amazon for $6.65+ (available in two sizes and multiple packs).
12. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers, because your most-used pantry items deserve special containers that'll help prolong their freshness.
13. A floor lamp that can illuminate a whole room, which will be important if one of yours has inadequate ceiling lighting.
14. An automatic, odor-absorbing, sensor-activated trash can made of fingerprint-proof stainless steel. We love a machine that truly does it all.
15. A kitchen sink drain cover to catch all the loose foodstuff that falls into your sink on the daily. That lingering smell caused by food buildup in your sink's drain? It's time to put an end to that, stat.
16. And a pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaner if there's already plenty of stinky gunk buildup in your drain. It does a great job of dislodging buildup (decaying food, fats, oils, and grease that stick to the sides of your pipe) and eliminating odor that's lingering in your drain.
All you do is place one pouch in the disposal, run the water and disposal until the blue foam rises, and once the blue foam retreats back into the pipe you turn off the disposal and it's done! You don't have to scrub or do any cleanup.
Promising reviews: "We moved into a townhouse that had a garbage disposal in the kitchen. I never had one growing up and didn't think too much about it until the funky smell started. I researched ways to clean it and came across these. Decided to order a four-pack and try them. THEY ARE LIFE CHANGING. Just run some water, toss the packet in, and turn on the disposal. The little packet does all the hard work for you. I order a new set as soon as we start to run low." —lucas broshears
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.78.