1. An automatic, odor-absorbing, sensor-activated trash can made of fingerprint-proof stainless steel. Honestly, this trash can does so much work that you might as well write it a paycheck.
2. A silicone safeguard for preventing hot oil or water spills and splashes from the pot. The lid has a steam-release vent and is made from silicone, so it's easy to grip when you need to sneak a peek or remove it entirely.
3. A reusable sponge made out of bold and graphic fabrics that have a soft side for sensitive surfaces and a polyester side for scrubbing. Each sponge is mildew-resistant, machine-washable, hypoallergenic, and made from recycled materials.
4. A stainless-steel cleaner that'll remove all the ickiness (like fingerprints!) from your stainless-steel appliances, and also help prevent future stains from appearing.
5. A cutting board made from 75% recycled plastic and 25% renewable sugarcane. It's also dishwasher-safe! Trust me, I have had two of these for over a year now, and I use them every day. They still look brand new — no warping or deep knife marks. Plus, the colors are super cool.
6. A mini countertop compost bin for stylishly storing your foodstuff scraps before it's time to throw them into the compost pile. Reviewers say that the inside is super smooth, so no food scraps will get stuck in nooks or crannies.
7. A two-stage knife sharpener so you don't have to try for hours to cut a single tomato with a dull knife. Simply swipe any non serrated knife a few times and — boom! — the blades are like new.
8. A multipurpose chef's knife that can truly do it all. From delicate vegetables and fruits to heavy proteins like hunks of meat, this baddie can take it all on.
9. A drip catcher for soaking up water splashes and puddles that form around your kitchen faucet. Pools of standing water on your countertop can increase bacteria growth, and this product makes sure that never happens.
10. A rapid egg cooker to cook up to six eggs any way you desire. Poached? You got it. Hard-boiled? Done. It can even make omelettes. Simply select your number of eggs and set the timer. When it's done it'll automatically shut off.
11. An eight-piece, stackable glass bowl set, because prepping food can get dizzying if you aren't organized. These tiny but mighty bowls can hold chopped veggies or fruit, grains, leftovers, you name it.
12. An oscillating tower fan for kitchens that just get too dang hot. Unlike other fans, this one's really quiet, so you can just set it and forget it.
13. A digital food thermometer to make sure foods (especially meats) are at or above the exact temperature they need to be to be fully cooked. Because no one wants to spend two hours preparing dinner, only to slice open the finished product and see that it's still pink inside.
14. A set of unfussy drawer trays for organizing your various kitchen tools and utensils. Each set comes with three different sizes, so you can completely customize your drawers.
15. An expandable, three tier spice rack that'll fit perfectly in most cabinets. At its narrowest it's 14-1/4" inches wide, and when it's fully expanded it's 23-3/4". I've used this at three different apartments and each time it fit perfectly in my cabinet. Each shelf has rubber lining, so spice jars won't tip over or move easily.
16. A pairing knife with a blade made from premium German steel to easily peel mangos, cut strawberries, and handle tons of other tiny tasks that food prep requires. The handle is special, it has a little step on it that'll guide you to hold your knife like a pro. Just nudge your thumb against the groove and voila! No more slipping.
17. A do-it-all Instant Pot that is truly, just honestly so essential to any kitchen. This thing does it all: pressure cook, slow cook, cook rice, steam, sauté...it even makes yogurt. And if that's a tad bit overwhelming, the free Instant Pot app has hundreds of free recipes for you to peruse. You got this!
18. Reusable towels for easy (and beautiful) clean up. Just wring them out before throwing them in the wash, and voilà! They're just like new (again and again).
19. A 2-cup pour-over coffee maker, because not everyone has the space or the need for a giant coffee machine that makes a dozen cups. The cork handle will absorb the heat from the glass, making for easy handling.
20. A plastic storage container to help keep moisture away, which will prolong the life of the fruits or vegetables you keep in it.
21. A kitchen scale that'll convert between five units of measurements (g, lbs, lbs:oz, oz, ml), so you won't mix up measurements ever again.
22. A rice maker for making perfectly fluffy rice every time. Because it only cooks 3 cups, it's the perfect small appliance for those with limited space.
23. An easy-to-use blender that can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind, and more. And because of its tiny size, it's the perfect fit for single servings like a smoothie or cup of salsa.
24. A uniform 10-piece set of food storage containers to make your pantry look like something out of a magazine. There's even a button on the top of each container that you press to make sure the contents are airtight.
25. A set of fridge organization labels that have a ton of font, size, and color options. Imagine opening your fridge and everything just ... has a place and is in it. Mmmmm.
26. A cutlery brush for safely clean knives without worrying about cutting yourself. The handgrip is textured so it won't slide around, and the design cleans both sides of the knife at the same time — a great time-saver.
27. And dishwasher-cleaning tablets to clean the inside of your dishwasher. I know, I know. The thing that cleans ~needs~ to be cleaned itself?!? Thankfully these tabs make it easy peasy. Just pop one in once a month and all the stinky smells, lime, and mineral build-up will be gone.
28. A magnetized kitchen conversions chart that you can put on your fridge. Gone will be the days when you're scrambling to do the math for a measurement, all the while your food is starting to burn.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.