1. A slim profile pull-and-rotate cabinet organizer to store 2x the amount of spices that are normally kept in your cabinet. Instead of just keeping spices side-by-side, this also has a shelf so you literally double the amount of stored jars.
2. A veggie chopper that can chop, spiralize, dice, and slice produce within seconds. You put half of an apple, potato, onion, etc. on it, and with one push it'll work its magic and push all the chopped pieces into a container underneath.
Fullstar is a small business established in 2017 that specializes in kitchen gadgets.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in three colors).
3. A Crack'em egg cracker and spoon rest if you're the type of person who always ends up with bits of shell in your eggs after your crack 'em. This is also a great tool for helping children learn how to crack an egg without making a big mess.
Crack'em is a veteran-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in family-friendly kitchen accessories.
Check out a TikTok of the egg cracker in action.
Promising review: "I absolutely cannot believe I'm doing this. I got this because I am ALWAYS having to pick out the shell when I crack an egg, whether for breakfast or my baking. Since buying this, I have cracked dozens of eggs without ANY shells in it. To say I am happy is an understatement. If you don't have one you should rush to get one. We are going to get them for wedding gifts when we know that the couple loves to do their own cooking. Kudos to whoever thought of this. It works perfectly, every time." —Edwin Myers
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in five colors and in two sizes).
4. An amazing cheese grater to grate an entire block of cheese in under a minute. It can grate vegetables and nuts, too!
5. A handheld veggie spiralizer if you're trying to incorporate more produce into your meals and want a fun way to do it. With just a few twists, an ordinary carrot, cucumber, zucchini, squash, or potato can be turned into veggie spaghetti and more.
6. A practical cereal dispenser for your countertop or in your pantry if you're really into cereal but not necessarily the various boxes it comes in. Now you'll have the perfect bowl ready to go with the twist of a knob.
Check out a TikTok of the cereal dispenser in action.
Promising review: "No. I did not need this BUT because I saw it on TikTok… I had to have it. We don’t even eat cereal lol but I love that this cereal dispenser took my kitchen up a few points. Great as a gift!! (Believe me because someone definitely stole mine out of the mailroom the first time around) lol!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
7. A Philips compact pasta maker for anyone who loves a super fresh plate of pasta and wants to make it themselves. It automatically kneads and extrudes up to three servings of fresh pasta in just 18 minutes, and can make spaghetti, penne or fettuccini. It even comes with a recipe book for inspiration.
You can buy an additional set of discs to make angel hair, pappardelle, tagliatelle, and lasagna.
Check it out in action TikTok here!
Promising review: "I was just as skeptical as you are. I, too, have been doing the old school — make the dough, roll it out, run it through a pasta machine, etc. — method. It's a production, all for AMAZING pasta. With this, you put the ingredients in, push a button, and watch for AMAZING pasta to be extruded. I had hoped I'd be able to multitask a bit more, but it extrudes so fast there isn't much time for other tasks between cutting it. But I think that seems reasonable. The other thing to consider is that you have to be VERY exact with the measurements of the ingredients. I've found weighing them works best. The recipes in the included book work great. Don't use other pasta recipes not developed for this machine unless you are up for some experimentation. The dough will be drier than the traditional method and has to be to feed through the auger and extrude properly. So it also does take a bit longer to cook than traditional fresh pasta, but when it's done it's that same amazing taste and texture!" —Conversio
Get it from Amazon for $179 (available in black or white).
8. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer that makes pancake breakfasts easy peasy. Just pour all your batter ingredients into the bottle, shake it to mix it together, and then pour the batter from the bottle directly onto your hot cooking surface.
When making pancakes, just pour all the ingredients directly into the bottle, shake it up, and then squeeze the batter directly onto your pan or griddle. It couldn't be easier!
Promising review: "This is the best breakfast invention after the waffle maker. LOVE IT! As someone who makes pancakes or waffles three to four times a week (my kids are pretty spoiled, but breakfast is key to getting through the first part of the school day), this is the easiest and fastest way to get that done. I just add everything to the bottle, shake, and pour into the waffle maker or griddle. When I am done, just add some water, shake again, empty, and then place everything in the dishwasher." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.96.
9. A watermelon cutter, because summer is upon us and that means it's melon season, baby! Instead of spending what feels like an eternity cutting up a single watermelon, use this tool to make the whole process easy and fast. It comes with a little scooper, too, for getting into all those nooks and crannies that a knife can't.
Promising review: "This tool is so handy!! I hate cutting watermelon, and this is so fast and easy to use and easy to wash. I cut a watermelon in less than five minutes. It cuts yellow watermelon, too!!! The included baller is great for the small leftover, hard-to-reach places." —Andrea Draine
Get it from Amazon for $12.37.
10. An under-shelf pull-out spice organizer to make sure you're utilizing all of your cabinetry space. This is a lifesaver if you've got a lot of spices and nonperishables and have run out of room to store 'em.
11. A life-changing Oxo Tot Grape Cutter so that you can cut down the time it takes to prep grapes for eating. It also works with cherry tomatoes, olives, and other tiny, circular produce.
Watch a mom quartering grapes in a flash with this tool on TikTok.
Oh, and it's not just for grapes! It's also perfect for cherry tomatoes, berries, olives, and many reviewers say it works on a variety of fruits!
Promising review: "When we went to search Amazon for 'grape cutters,' I was worried that we may have hit rock bottom. It doesn't get more simple than slicing a freaking grape. I mean it's not difficult, doesn't take an enormous amount of time, and isn't even really that inconvenient (at least no more than cutting any other toddler food)...yet, my wife and I found ourselves dreading the process every time our daughter wanted a handful of grapes. We bought this little gadget with low expectations and fully anticipated using it two times before throwing it in our kitchen drawer where it would inevitably sit for a year before we threw it away. Boy were we wrong. It only took one use before we realized that what we thought would be another useless novelty, was actually a parent's HOLY GRAIL of food preparation. No joke, I literally used it the other day to cut THREE grapes for MYSELF, just for the enjoyment. I only take time to write reviews on products that I feel are truly worth my time to endorse, and this little gadget was more than worthy. If your little one enjoys eating grapes, do yourself the unimaginable pleasure of buying this...you won't regret it." —Michael
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
12. An easy-to-use ice cream scoop with a curved shape so you can have a perfect sphere of ice cream every time. Pro tip: run this under hot water if your tub of ice cream is extra firm. The hotness from the scooper will soften it up and make it more scoop-able.
Promising review: "I think I just found the best ice cream scoop ever! I was very surprised when I took it out of the box because it has some weight to it, so I knew right away that it would not break easily. It scoops ice cream beautifully and is dishwasher safe. I am so glad TikTok made me buy this!" —MamaKickAsh
Get it from Amazon for $11.97+ (available in 13 colors and a two-pack).
13. A minimalist fruit bowl that doubles as a secret colander. Because it's on a pedestal, moisture will automatically slide down out of the bowl, so fruits and veggies will dry thoroughly.
14. A "Bread Buddy" dispenser to keep your bread fresh for longer. The bread stays in its original bag — which prolongs its life — and dispenses one slice at a time. It's designed to stand upright, which will free up valuable countertop or fridge space.
Check out a TikTok of the Buddeez sandwich bread dispenser in action.
Promising review: "After 14 years of my kids not sealing the bread back up, we have finally found a solution to bread going stale before being used up! Not only do these prevent waste, they allow me to stand the loaves on end, saving valuable counter space! It's a win-win." —Katherine Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $12.49 (available with a white or red lid).
15. A silverware sorter that fits a full 24-piece cutlery set but takes up half the space of a traditional organizer, freeing up a ton of storage in your drawer.
16. An egg drawer that snaps onto the bottom of any fridge shelf to give your eggs a home of their own. It's slightly angular, so each time you grab an egg, the row rolls forward.
17. An absolutely gorgeous glass rice dispenser so your bulk grains can be the star of your countertop or pantry. The lid's airtight, and it comes with a glass measuring cup.
18. A pineapple corer if you love to eat slices of pineapple but don't love how difficult it is to cut one up. It leaves the rind intact, so you can use it to serve the cut up chunks or even a fun beverage.
Check out this product in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "A great tool to get all the good pineapple without the muss of a machete. Our grandkids loved watching Gramma do the job. Fresh pineapple is so much better than store cut-up fruit. Plus it leaves an empty pineapple to serve cut up fruit or even fruity adult beverages. Don't let the plastic parts fool you. So far it is sturdy. Go have fun!" —Steven Schwartz
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.