1. A set of stainless-steel S-shaped hangers if you have a ton of pants but not enough drawer space. Each hanger holds up to five pairs of pants vertically, so each hanger won't take up valuable horizontal closet space.
2. A silicone kitchen sink organizer with enough room to organize your sponge, dish soap, and other dish cleaning essentials. This'll keep your wet sponge off the counter (and therefore lessen the chance of mildew forming), and has slots at the bottom of it so the sponge and other cleaning tools can dry instead of sitting in still water.
3. Some reusable, space-saving vacuum storage bags if you have a ton of bulky, seasonal items that are taking up way too much space. Put everything in the bag, and then use a vacuum or the hand pump (included) to suck out the air. Reviewers say it really does save up to 80% of space.
4. A 15-piece set of airtight food containers for keeping your nonperishable foodstuff fresh, organized, and easily identifiable. And, get this: they're dishwasher safe!!!
5. A set of adjustable shelves to fit all your WFH necessities neatly on your desk. No more piles of books, pens, and stationary!
6. A pack of cord clips so you can keep your charging areas looking less like a nest of cables and more like something Marie Kondo would be proud of.
7. A translucent nail polish organizer that'll make picking out a polish easy peasy. It also has a section where the dividers can be moved — perfect for storing irregular shaped bottles and nail tools.
8. A rolling laundry sorter if you are sick and tired of having to sort piles of dirty clothes, towels, and bedding when laundry day comes. Each bag is removable if you just want to do one load, or you can push the entire cart to the laundry machine since it's on wheels.
9. A wall-mounted retractable clothes rack for garments that require air drying, or come out of the dryer still damp. Each rack can hold up to 60 pounds, making it a great drying rack for heavier items like your collection of winter sweaters.
10. A space-saving hanger organizer, because in this year 2023 we are no longer having the shame pile of hangers in the corner of our room.
11. A pack of shelf dividers to neatly organize stacks of clothing on shelves. These are absolutely essential if you have a lot of soft clothing like sweaters, and no drawer space to house them.
12. A broom and mop organizer so you can keep all your cleaning tools off the ground and within reach.
13. A two-tier expandable shelf that will utilize every square inch of the cabinet under your sink. The best part? There's an opening in the middle so that you can fit the shelf around your awkward sink pipe.
14. A food storage container for keeping your furry friend's food organized and accessible. The snap lock will help prolong the food's freshness, and it's on wheels, so you'll never again need to lug around a 50-pound bag of food every time it's time to feed Fido.
15. A jewelry cabinet that's hidden behind a hanging mirror. This genius product is perfect for those of us who have very limited space but have lots of jewelry. It even lights up when opened, perfectly illuminating all your pieces.
16. An expandable honeycomb drawer organizer to finally bring order to your sock drawer. Now you'll never waste valuable time trying to find "that one sock."
17. A shower curtain liner with mesh pockets to give you ample storage when it's time to bathe. Not only will this declutter your tub's surround, but it'll help prevent mildew from growing because the mesh pockets will help with drying bottles.
18. An over-the-tank TP holder that brilliantly stores extra toilet paper right next to the bowl, so you'll never be without extra toilet paper within arm's reach.
19. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip that's ultra-thin and won't create bulk at the outlet.
20. A password logbook if you have trouble keeping track of the myriad of passwords and other login info needed these days. There's even a section for hardware info, like your modem's model number.
21. A set of under-the-shelf baskets for getting the most out of your vertical shelf storage. These just slide onto the shelf for easy installation, no hardware or tools required.
22. A silverware sorter that stores all your silverware in the most compact way possible. This is a really smart option if you only have a few drawers to store all your kitchen supplies.
23. An under-cabinet drawer to store all your cleaning products and supplies. House sponges and other tools on the bottom shelf that pulls out, and tall bottles of cleaners on the top shelf.
25. An over-the-door hanging shoe organizer for keeping your shoes off the ground collecting dust and instead at eye level. Now you won't have to think twice about where that one pair of shoes is.
Promising review: "Strong wide pockets will easily hold large shoes. There are FOUR hooks instead of the typical three, and the metal is strong but thin enough to fit our tight door jamb. This is a very impressive shoe organizer. I have bought several, and this is the nicest by far. I repurposed this for a small bathroom we have with no storage. It is on the back of the door and is holding all manner of bottles and sprays. With the clear plastic pockets, it is easy to find, and easy to clean. AWESOME ORGANIZER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!" –S
Get it from Amazon for $8.47 (available in five colors).
Or check out our full round of the best shoe organizers to truly find your ~perfect fit~.
26. And a slide-out storage tower that's thin enough to slide between appliances or walls — aka getting the most use out of your kitchen's space! The three shelves can hold everything from cleaning supplies to spices.
Promising review: "This storage tower is awesome and such a space-saver. I live in a small apartment with little cabinet space, so I used this tower for my spices right in between my stove and refrigerator. It was also the easiest thing to assemble (no tools required)!" —S.J.
Get it from Amazon for $17.50+ (available in white or black).