We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A popcorn popper for the host in your life who always throws movie nights. Reviewers remark on how long they last — decades! — which means this is the gift that keeps on giving.
2. A National Geographic Geodes Kit for the person in your life who's a mineralogy and geology enthusiast. Each kit comes with rocks that you break open to reveal amazing crystals inside. It includes a detailed learning guide, goggles, and two display stands.
3. A three-piece pizza grilling set they can use to create countless homemade pizzas. Guests will wonder what local artisan pizzeria the pies are from, and they'll be able to say "ME! MY KITCHEN!"
5. A portable mini projector that uses LED lights to deliver 1080p full HD. Imagine the epic movie nights they'll throw with this thing.
6. A handmade rose quartz candle that comes with a literal rose quartz in it. This particular candle has notes of rose, jasmine, and sandalwood, and when it's burned down enough the crystal starts to appear.
7. A trio of of bulb vases for them to plant propagate in style. Even better: This set doubles as vases, so they can plop in whatever stems they want just for displaying.
8. A Proyecto Diaz Cold Brew Kit that comes with everything they'll need to make the best cold brew ever.
9. A delicious Eastern Standard Provision Gourmet Liège Belgian Waffle Gift Box filled with fresh Belgian waffles and a variety of sweet toppings and sauces.
10. A DIY Bubble Tea Kit that comes with everything they'll need to make the perfect cup of bubble tea from start to finish.
11. A delicious box of British treats filled with 10 of the top-selling Cadbury British chocolate bars that will sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
12. A box of tea filled with 25 tea bags individually tagged with literary quotes. They'll love these since they're such great conversation starters.
14. A copy of Subpar Parks: America's Most Extraordinary National Parks and Their Least Impressed Visitors and a US National Parks scratch off poster. They'll love this satirical take on America's most treasured parks, and the scratch-off poster is sure to be a fav among guests.
15. A pack of cards with illustrations of the best musicians in the biz. Each deck splits up the genres into four suits: Hearts = Pop, Spades = Rock, Diamonds = Folk and Country, and Clubs = Soul, Blues, and R&B.
16. A mid-century modern cement planter with leaves carved into it. They'll love having a new home for one of their plant bbs!
17. A pack of 100 postcards from the archives of the New York Botanical Garden. Each set comes with 100 beautifully illustrated rare portraits of exotic flowers, cacti, and succulents. They'll love writing invitations and thank you notes to the various guests they plan on having over.
18. A personalized garden tool set that comes with a heavy-duty steel trowel and raking/weeding tool. You can get whatever you want engraved on the wood handles, even hearts and other small symbols. The set comes in a nice cloth bag, so no awkward gift wrapping required.
19. A rechargeable electric lighter for the person in your life who believes every season is candle season. This lighter can be used 500 times on a single charge and can be charged 500 times before it needs to be replaced.
Heather, a BuzzFeed Shopping team member, loves this. Here's what she has to say: "I'm obsessed with candles, so it was a no-brainer for my husband to gift me this surprisingly super-fun gadget for Christmas. It's really simple to use and charge, and it really works! If you're someone who gets a thrill from RAW POWER this is sort of the product for you. No, it's not a super-intense gadget, relax, pyromaniacs, but it does buzz and produce a burst of electricity that I personally find exciting. AND I'll never have to buy another lighter again! Stop burning your fingers on matches and pick up one of these bad boys."
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in three colors).