1. A mid-century modern-inspired accent chair for clean lines and organic curves. It seems like most pieces in this style are often darker wood, so this is a great buy for someone who's looking for something that's a bit lighter.
2. A metal canopy bed to give your bedroom a contemporary look. Because it's a platform bed, the frame does not require a boxspring for the mattress. And it's tall enough that you can store boxes underneath, which is great if you live in a place with limited storage.
3. Or a tufted headboard if you want the look of a glamorous bed but aren't ready to splurge on the whole shebang.
4. A compact round glass and gold bar cart for keeping all your bar needs organized and within reach. It has racks for bottles and stemware underneath the top shelf, built-in storage for three bottles on the bottom shelf, and casters that can lock when you're done moving it around.
5. A metal and wood ladder bookcase because your amazing collections of books, photos, candles, and succulents deserve a gorgeous display case that doesn't cost a fortune. (And it comes in other colors, too!)
6. These dining chairs that are upholstered in PU leather — aka artificial leather. PU Leather is actually a wonderful material for dining chair upholstery as it doesn't stain nearly as easily as traditional leather and it can be cleaned with way more common household products.
7. A colorful sofa with a tufted seat to give your space a mid-century-modern-meets-boho vibe. It's available in a variety of jewel-tone velvet options or neutral-tone fabric options, so there's truly something for everyone.
8. A modern side table that'll add a bit of sophistication to your living room without breaking the bank.
9. A Hollywood Regency–inspired black and gold writing desk with just enough storage to hide clutter but not be bulky. The big X gold base makes it feel really solid and sturdy.
10. Or a small writing desk with a side pocket for getting tasks done without taking up too much space. There are 11 wood finishes available, but this particular brown gives it a fancy, reclaimed wood look.
11. However, a wall-mounted desk that doubles as a bookshelf if space is so limited that your only option is vertical. Since it mounts to the wall, it'll be extra sturdy.
12. A slick white and gold rolling office chair to give your home office a stylish upgrade. Reviewers say it's so comfy that they don't mind sitting in it for 8+ hours a day.
13. Or an armless office chair so you can finally sit comfortably cross-legged while you work. So many of us spend at least some time working from home, so make sure you have a versatile chair that lets you get into a position that works for you.
14. A mid-century six-drawer storage dresser made from extra sturdy pine wood. Reviewers say it looks like it's from a fancy furniture store, but for a fraction of the price.
15. An upholstered storage ottoman to store stuff like candles, blankets, and more. The lid can be flipped over to create a table, which is perfect for those of us who have very limited space but very much need storage.
Amazon, Emma Lord/BuzzFeed
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my Kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (available in seven colors).