1. A broom for pet and human hair, because you'll be shocked — and horrified? — at the amount of hair that's currently calling your carpet and rugs home. Rake this over your floors a few times and be amazed, aka disgusted, at how much hair and fur it pulls up.
2. A granite and stone cleaner if you're sick and tired of having stone countertops that look dull and are sticky. Not only will this restore yours to its former glory, but it's also a disinfectant that kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
3. An ice cube tray with a sealed lid so you can easily stack one tray on top of another. The lid also prevents the ice from absorbing freezer odors.
4. A lazy Susan if your kitchen cabinet is so stuffed with spices and nonperishables that you have a hard time finding what you actually need. Instead of sorting through mountains of jars and canisters, place your most-used items on this for easy access.
5. A can of fire-extinguishing aerosol spray to keep near your cooking area in case you make an oopsie that results in a very small fire. You know what I'm talking about...a little oil from a pan hits the burner just so, and all of the sudden, there's a little fire that needs to be put out ASAP. The can is small enough to fit on a kitchen shelf, but strong enough to provide 32 seconds of firefighting time.
6. A washable, reusable sponge in vibrant prints that you just throw in the dishwasher or washing machine to make them like new again. You'll save a nice chunk of change by not needing to buy new sponges every couple of weeks.
7. A roll of bamboo towels to replace your single-use paper ones. These aren't just super strong, they're also washable/reusable, and one roll replaces six months of traditional paper towels!
8. A handled pumice cleaning stone that has over 18,000 5-star reviews for a reason — reviewers say it's the best tool for getting rid of tough toilet bowl stains without the use of harsh chemicals.
9. A 20-pack of cleaning erasers if you need a one-size-fits-all cleaning product to tackle a slew of scratches and marks in your home. From crayons on walls to scuffs on sneakers, these sponges (that just need water to be activated) remove all sorts of stains in just a few minutes.
10. A sleek stand that offers a solution to the often asked cooking question: "Where do I put my spoon and pot lid?" Sure, a spoon rest is cool, but a spoon rest and a pot lid holder?! Genius!
11. A handheld veggie spiralizer if you're trying to incorporate more produce into your diet and want a fun way to do it. With just a few twists, an ordinary carrot, cucumber, zucchini, squash, or potato can be turned into veggie spaghetti and more. Extra points: Veggie spaghetti cooks WAY faster than traditional pastas, so this is a win-win if you're short on time and need dinner, stat.
12. A cleaning kit to remove all the burnt food and gunk that's residing on your glass stovetop. It even comes with a soft pad for everyday messes and a hardcore scraper if something doesn't want to budge.
13. A hanging laundry hamper if you want to free up valuable floor space. Not only does this hang from the wall or door, but when it's time to do laundry, it unzips from the bottom so your clothes come right out. No more sticking your arm into a bag of dirties to fish them out when it's time to throw them into the wash.
14. A pack of hydrogen peroxide-infused tablets that are basically a bath bomb but for your porcelain throne. Just plop one into your toilet bowl, wait 15 to 30 minutes while it does its fizzy cleaning thing, and then gently brush away any residue and flush.
15. A garbage disposal cleaner if your disposal could use a deep cleaning. This product works in a matter of minutes, and requires no elbow grease on your part. Just run the water, put the packet into the drain, then let the magic happen. The foam appears, it gets into all the hidden areas in your disposal and drain, and then foams away the toughest gunk and foul odors.
16. A TubShroom so you never have to worry about your shower or bath drain clogging again. Instead of hair and bathing products getting stuck in the drain, this tiny but mighty tool will catch it.
17. A 10-foot lightning cable, because it's never fun when your phone's battery is at 1% and the nearest charging cable is all the way across the room. This cord is so long that you won't ever have to stop scrolling through TikTok on the couch to make sure your phone can charge.
18. A universal descaling solution that'll have your single-cup coffee and espresso machine in tip top shape in no time. It'll remove limescale and other hard water mineral deposits and prevents corrosion, which will significantly extend your machine's lifespan and enhancing the taste of your coffee.
19. A shower door cleaner if your glass door doesn't look like glass at all, and instead resembles a foggy morning. When you rub this stuff onto the glass, it'll remove all the limescale, water marks, rust, and other unpleasantries within seconds.
21. A set of stainless-steel measuring cups and spoons so you can always accurately measure out ingredients when it's time to get to cooking or baking. Both sets nestle into each other for easy storage when not in use.
22. A little lotus to give your cotton swabs an adorable home of their own. It comes with a little clear dome lid so everything's protected from dust when you aren't using them.
23. A hanging storage unit if you're short on drawer space but not on clothing. With this, you get five cubbies and six mesh pockets so you can maximize the space in your closet.
24. A tub of the TikTok-famous Pink Stuff that's great if you want a cleaning paste that can take on all sorts of messes, from grease on stoves to smudges on doors. This is easily one of the most popular cleaning products out there — there are over 122,000 5-star reviews on Amazon for a reason.
25. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets, because did you know you need to clean the machine that cleans your clothes? The bad news is your clothes probably haven't been getting as clean as they could be, but the good news is a single tablet from this pack will have your machine behaving like it's brand new.
26. A set of space-saving folding hangers if your closet resembles a can of packed sardines. These will free up a lot of space, because instead of having each garment have its own spot on the horizontal closet bar, it hangs up to five pieces vertically on one hanger.
27. A carpet cleaner for those inevitable times when someone accidentally drops a bowl of spaghetti or red wine or really anything that you're 100% sure has permanently stained your carpet. Instead, grab a bottle of this magical solution, penetrate the stain with a few sprays, and then dab it with a sponge or cloth until, voilá, it's gone.
28. An all-natural bathroom cleaner, because most bathrooms don't even have windows, so it's best if you use something nontoxic that smells of eucalyptus and tea tree oil, but still does a bang-up job of making your bathroom look all sparkly and bright.
29. A nonabrasive scouring paste that can remove super tough stains from all sorts of kitchen and bathroom surfaces, all without using stinky, toxic chemicals. It works especially great on cleaning your entire oven, even the glass!
30. And a pack of 12 bamboo toothbrushes, because not only do they look amazing enough to be featured in your bathroom selfies, but they also have charcoal-infused bristles.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.