- saliniteria "17 Maya Angelou Quotes That Will Insp..."
- saliniteria "This Couple's Incredible Harry Po..."
Response to All 88 Best Picture Oscar Winners Ranked:
Ambitious and you put some great details in. But you said it was your opinion, and it sure is, and that’s your right. I still haven’t seen Unforgiven, Lawrence of Arabia and The Departed but…..We all have our favorites, so let the arguing begin! Here we go, Dances With Wolves? my top 5, you missed the point. Westside Story, top 20. Kramer vs Kramer, ok/so so. Crash(I agree)yuk, and French Connection, bottom. Braveheart, #1, 2 or 3, one of the greatest movies of all times, so what if you don’t like Mel, his take on this story and film-making abilities make him one of the greatest filmmakers in history and time will bear that out. Out of Africa & the English Patient, hated them. Midnight Cowboy, phantasmagoric! The Lost Weekend and Gentleman’s Agreement were both fantastic, you have to factor in the eras they came from. These films are masterpieces. Casablanca on the other hand IMHO, not a very good film. Patton was good, not that good, below 50, next to Gladiator. The Deer Hunter, not that good, maybe 45. Same with Godfather, a horse head in the bed, lots of murders, I don’t think so. But still well made so maybe #20. Worst of all, Silence of the Lambs - HATED IT! SHITTY, put it down with Crash, at the bottom, and put the Hurt Locker there too. Only good thing about it was Kathryn Bigelow’s amazing direction. Obviously All About Eve was personal to you. I wouldn’t rate it #1. My quickie top list, not to annoy you, just my 2 cents - #1- Braveheart, #2 - Dances With Wolves(fantastic), #3 - Forrest Gump(you can’t see what an incredible masterpiece it is?), #4- On the Waterfront,#5 - Gandhi, #6 - Gone With The Wind, #7 - Midnight Cowboy, #8 - Rocky, #9- Schindler’s List, #10- Million Dollar Baby, #11- The Sting, #12 - Ben Hur, #13 - It Happened One Night, #14 - Chicago, #15 -The Last Emperor, and should be on the list, Born on the Fourth of July, and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- saliniteria "33 Photographs Of The Most Magical Pl..."
- saliniteria "After Her Marine Boyfriend's Deat..."
- saliniteria "You Need To See The Coat Joe Namath W..."
- saliniteria + "This Couple Put Their Wedding Togethe..."
- saliniteria "This Tumblr User Shows Her Horrific A..."
Response to A German Retirement Community Did A Calendar Where Seniors Amazingly Re-Created Famous Movie Scenes:
Fantastic! My favorites - James Bond, Easy Rider and especially….The Seven Year Itch!
- saliniteria "A German Retirement Community Did A C..."
- saliniteria "19 Signs You Went To Hogwarts School ..."
- saliniteria "The Internet Is Throwing A Dream Wedd..."
- saliniteria "The Incredible Story Of A Woman's..."