Watching TV shows and movies are already a great source of entertainment, but what makes them even better is creating fan theories about them afterward.
So here are some of the wildest fan theories that people believe in 100%.
1. Every aspect of Friends completely exists only in Phoebe's head.
2. In Danny Phantom, creating the ghost portal required some sort of human sacrifice.
3. In Shrek, Shrek originally didn't have a name and just made one up on the spot when Donkey asked him for his name.
4. Kevin Malone from The Office is actually a genius.
5. Squidward is secretly great at playing the clarinet, just too poor to afford a good one.
6. Each episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia starts with a date and time because they're all testifying against each other in court.
7. Andy from The Office hired people to play his parents because he was too embarrassed for Angela to meet his real parents.
8. Korkie Kryze is the son of Satine and Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
9. WandaVision and the Loki series are connected.
10. The actual Hunger Games in The Hunger Games (2012) were not created as a punishment and/or propaganda tool, but as a way to gauge each district's strengths and establish countermeasures where necessary.
11. The Mad Max stories aren't actually about a man called Mad Max, but they're actually a bunch of separate people whose stories have been brought together and given life to a post-apocalyptic folk hero.
12. In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore took Felix Felicis before Harry's trial.
13. Rory's book in Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is actually the original show.
14. In The Tomorrow War, 2021 is a giant metaphor for climate change.
15. Aladdin (1992) isn't set in the future, but Genie is from the future.
16. In the Wizard of Oz, Glinda dropped Dorothy's house on the Wicked Witch of the East, not the tornado, and uses her to gain control of Oz.
17. Thanos gives Loki the Mind Stone in Avengers, not to get the Space Stone, but to further corrupt Loki and destabilize Asgard so Thanos can eventually invade an unprotected Nidavellir and force Eitri into making the Infinity Gauntlet.
18. Loki was controlled by the Tesseract more than he let on.
19. The "real world" in the Matrix movies is just another layer of the Matrix designed specifically to appeal to people unwilling to conform to the standard Matrix.
20. And finally, the blue pill in The Matrix is actually poison.
What are some of the fan theories that you 100% believe to be true? Let us know in the comments below!
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.