1. When Narendra Modi stood by Wolverine at Madison Square Garden and made a Star Wars reference.
2. When Vivek Oberoi ratted out Salman Khan to the entire country, after Khan allegedly threatened him and said lewd things about Aishwarya Rai over multiple late night phone calls.
3. When Will Smith was made to sing "Aati Kya Khandala" on Indian Idol.
4. When Saurav Ganguly went topless at the home of cricket.
5. When Ranveer Singh did Hrithik moves in the middle of one of Mumbai's busiest roads on a dare.
6. When the "Monkey Man" of Delhi took over news cycles for a good few months in 2001.
7. When Richard Gere kissed Shilpa Shetty at a public event, flew back home, and left her to deal with the subsequent FIR.
8. When Academy Award-winner Kevin Spacey was made to do the "Lungi Dance" at IIFA.
9. When a fake Undertaker showed up to fight Akshay Kumar in Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi.
I still have friends who swear that it was the real Undertaker. It wasn't.