Garlic Parm Chicken Fries
1 pound O Organics® Chicken Breast, butterflied
½ cup of flour
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup panko
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
½ cup Parmesan, grated
Oil for frying
Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Cut the chicken into very thin (¼-½ inch) strips.
2. Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, and onion powder with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Crack and beat the eggs in a separate bowl and set aside.
5. In a third small bowl, combine panko, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
6. Dip the chicken in flour, then egg, then the panko and seasonings.
7. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat with ½ inch canola oil.
8. Fry the breaded chicken strips, flipping them once until golden brown.
9. Garnish with parsley and serve with your favorite dipping sauces.