1. This is David Mcintosh, a model and fitness expert, and we need to talk about him.
9. I suppose it’s as good a time as any for me to mention that David Mcintosh is British.
(I literally have no idea what he just said.)
10. If we can fit it into our very busy schedule, we should make time to discuss that David served with the Royal Marines in Afghanistan.
12. Let’s talk about his “off again / off again” relationship with clothing.
13. “I don’t know about you, but when I cook, I only wear an apron, beret and booty shorts.”
14. Let’s talk about how, even when David is wearing clothes, he’s not really wearing clothes.
15. This puppy is like, “Whoa, dude. Never seen you in a shirt before.”
16. And to be perfectly honest, a good argument could be made for David not wearing clothes.
22. Let’s talk about the fact that really hot guys like David tend to travel in packs.
23. The scientific term for a pack of really hot guys is a “bulge.”
25. Where we see a mere toilet, David sees an opportunity to work out some more.
26. Let’s talk about the one time David wore a suit and sat on the hood of a car.
28. But guys, I have some information I should’ve shared with you five or six pictures ago.
30. This post’s alternate title is “31 Reasons Kelly Brook Is Winning At Life.”
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.