2. He became a household name this year thanks, in large part, to the success of the song “Same Love,” which takes a stand for love and marriage equality.
The song’s message is great. The lyrics, however, are a little…cheesy. “When I was in the third grade / I thought I was gay / cause I could draw.” But hey, it’s cool. Because Macklemore is a cool guy with a great heart.
7. Watch the video yourself:
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚